***NFL PLAYOFFS - All Sports - Golden Globes In-Game ***

Alright... We get 10 mins with 1 person at the Golden Globes tonight... For whatever reason...
Who ya got?

yes both were solid, ill put it on my netflix list for sure

Probably my favorite of movies that deal with terrorists and the Middle East was Body of Lies. That is such a great fucking movie...so easy to see how we can be manipulated by the media/government in that flick.

Probably my favorite of movies that deal with terrorists and the Middle East was Body of Lies. That is such a great fucking movie...so easy to see how we can be manipulated by the media/government in that flick.

With Leo? Forgotten movie

didn't watch it... going give it a few eps see what numbers look like and decide it if it's worth jumping into...

Thankfully for you it's on Fox, so it will last more than a few episodes. They don't cancel anything do they? At least not before a season is completed that is.

didn't watch it... going give it a few eps see what numbers look like and decide it if it's worth jumping into...

came out of the box with 2nd best premier ratings of the year season after How to Get Away With Murder, show looks corny to me

body of lies is a great movie

too overlooked

Crowe and Leo are great in it

For sure. Definitely very underrated for whatever reason. Was just such a great flick imo...and I pretty much don't like most anything that Hollywood has produced in the past decade or so.

Thankfully for you it's on Fox, so it will last more than a few episodes. They don't cancel anything do they? At least not before a season is completed that is.

Gang Related over the summer only got 1 season... if it's not getting more than 1 season, not sure i want to take the time out watching

came out of the box with 2nd best premier ratings of the year season after How to Get Away With Murder, show looks corny to me

well i let how to get away with murder gather steam before i watched the first few eps, so think i'm making a good choice here... leaning towards skipping at the moment

Back