***NFL PLAYOFFS - All Sports - Golden Globes In-Game ***

went to war, made some demands, didnt invade

Sounds like the Russians made it easy on him

The Russians were afraid of the Chinese forces, thousands of whom were armed with modern weapons and trained by European officers, because the Russian forces near the Chinese border were under-manned and under-equipped, so they agreed to negotiate.

The Russians were afraid of the Chinese forces, thousands of whom were armed with modern weapons and trained by European officers, because the Russian forces near the Chinese border were under-manned and under-equipped, so they agreed to negotiate.
who knew the russians flew a french flag???

Typical American/Chinese propaganda from dwight

Russia had recently conquering and annexed Turkmenistan. At the same time China was having the "Dungan Revolt" , many of the people fled to a Russian controlled city. The General wanted the Russians to give up the people. The Russians knew that the Chinese had killed at this point millions of people and decided to negotiate rather then cost anyone else a life.

THe Doinks look like they are overzealous with every stop.
Like the guy that ran over the punt returner.
I guy is standing there looking into the sky and you mashed him.
Congrats, you didn't lift the Empire State building, you ran over an un-attentive victim.

can't stand her KJ, and I love chicks with british accents too. makes me sad but she does nothing for me.

THe Doinks look like they are overzealous with every stop.
Like the guy that ran over the punt returner.
I guy is standing there looking into the sky and you mashed him.
Congrats, you didn't lift the Empire State building, you ran over an un-attentive victim.

Hahahahaha so true

Back