***NFL PLAYOFFS - All Sports - Golden Globes In-Game ***

Jim u were a Bobcats fan last year now a hawks fan because they changed tha name back to hornets?

I'm only going to Paris because its the cheapest tickets I could find into Europe, but I am hoping someone knows something better

Jim u were a Bobcats fan last year now a hawks fan because they changed tha name back to hornets?

When was was I a bobcats fan? Never really been a hawks fan before but I live here and been to a few games this year is why not jump on board

I was in Lyon, that was a pretty neat city, and they put on some light show on city buildings... It was good time

It's pretty nice, but in the middle of no where, so plan on not going anywhere. When we're there for a while we go to Elway's in concourse B - amazing onion rings.

Sounds good. Could go for some onion rings right now. May have to get out the deep fryer

SFO security lines are always short in my experience. Same with PHX. MSP is fucking awful.

Yeah, my friends would rather pay almost $200 more and fly from Madison to Minneapolis to Denver than drive to Milwaukee and have a direct flight to Denver.

Why did Paris suck?

It will certainly be in my itinerary when I go, Barcelona as well

Paris sucked for me because the people are the rudest in whole fucking world, dirty nasty. .tons homeless and grimey pick pockets and pan handlers, telling u makes NY look clean, rats all over subways, I hate the food too

Paris sucked for me because the people are the rudest in whole fucking world, dirty nasty. .tons homeless and grimey pick pockets and pan handlers, telling u makes NY look clean, rats all over subways, I hate the food too

liked the food, but it is dirty. Saw a good take a dump right into a fountain

When was was I a bobcats fan? Never really been a hawks fan before but I live here and been to a few games this year is why not jump on board

all lastyear I was gettin Bobcats an tarheels texts, we both know u got a Bobcats hat ;)

Subways were terrible there and the smell was god awful

I am startin to be anti Muslim

I hate that, but it seems the religion just spreads the hate

they never really denounce this shit.....treat women like shit

idk man

Back