***NFL PLAYOFFS - All Sports - Golden Globes In-Game ***

i knew I would get all the fashionista's out of you, NFL playoffs and here we are talking shoes

not all of us are caring around 300 pounds of extra weight though

:tiphat: Good win today

I'm like 260. Shaker's the 300 pound one. The soles just get really slick quick. Bought a pair around March and by maybe June I was walking over a metal grate bridge thingy and damn near wiped out after a bit of rain.

Lucky win. Get one more week of games at least. Don't have high hopes for beating Seattle (really very little hope).

Our flight is at 7:30. And I really hate American Airlines.

How is the Denver airport? Looks like my flight out of there is going to be at 9pm when rest of my group will be leaving at 11am and 4pm. So it looks like I'm going to be spending some extra time there.

think that Nike bought Haan years back, though ive seen that people say that Haan has gone downhill ever since Nike took over. I've had one pair of Haan's and they were very uncomfortable but thats just me

Nike sold off Haan

How is the Denver airport? Looks like my flight out of there is going to be at 9pm when rest of my group will be leaving at 11am and 4pm. So it looks like I'm going to be spending some extra time there.

Decent bars in tha airport, been there once before

Yeah the Free 2 or 3. I haven't hit the 5's yet.
I bought several of the same 3 trainers so it looks like I'm wearing the same sneaker but it's different pairs.
With my back problems , I stand all day with my laptop on a book case.
Free's are good for that.............and then a work out.
obv if you like Bally you like nice shoes

Allen E will customize a rubber sole on the leather(all good shoes have leather bottoms, most I should say)

really tell the difference

so you get a quality shoe with the bottom of comfort

It's pretty nice, but in the middle of no where, so plan on not going anywhere. When we're there for a while we go to Elway's in concourse B - amazing onion rings.

obv if you like Bally you like nice shoes

Allen E will customize a rubber sole on the leather(all good shoes have leather bottoms, most I should say)

really tell the difference

Nothing like a thin piece of Italian leather under your feet

so you get a quality shoe with the bottom of comfort

Nothing like a thin piece of Italian leather under your feet.

Back