***NFL PLAYOFFS - All Sports - Golden Globes In-Game ***

to be real honest, contact allowed in a soccer game would be a flag in the NFL in most cases. you can wreck a guy if you are playing the ball

Would you rather play midfield in the EPL one saturday morning or be an NFL RB for a Sunday afternoon? Im not asking which you like better. Im saying at your current size what would you rather do for a day? Id much rather deal with the physicality of soccer for an afternoon

Would you rather play midfield in the EPL one saturday morning or be an NFL RB for a Sunday afternoon? Im not asking which you like better. Im saying at your current size what would you rather do for a day? Id much rather deal with the physicality of soccer for an afternoon
one play and most of us are done

NFL, no question

I would disagree wholeheartedly buy I hate to run 7 miles

I would rather do the football. Single and never been married at my age ... add in playing soccer and the whole world will think I am Yag

Temperature at kickoff for Packers-Cowboys playoff games:• 1967: -13° (-48° wind chill)• 2015: 24° (24° wind chill)

well maybe NFL is the correct choice Gurv because youd probably blow out your smokers lung in a soccer match vs just having an extremity fracture in 12 seconds of NFL action

I played soccer for 26 years, competitively for a few of those...and I would not last 1 series as an NFL running back. But then again an NFL running back would collapse 25 minutes into a soccer game as a midfielder so there is that

but now I run marathons so the running part doesn't bother me

I played soccer for 26 years, competitively for a few of those...and I would not last 1 series as an NFL running back. But then again an NFL running back would collapse 25 minutes into a soccer game as a midfielder so there is that

but now I run marathons so the running part doesn't bother me

yeah no doubt but I dont count the straight endurance part in the physicality of the game argument.

Back