***NFL In-Game Thread***

when I was driving across America I did visit Kaufman stadium and saw a Royals game.
Two days later I was in Minneapolis watching Royals/Twins with a friend who drove over from Wisconsin

after the twins game in Minneapolis I drove to Duluth and spent the night on some dudes tiny yacht in a harbor on July 4th

total random way to end up somewhere and turned out the fireworks show was directly over my head that was in 2023

all i bet yesterday was baylor toledo and georgia. straight and parlayed. Baylor and Toledo both moved heavily against the market right before kickoff so i pulled the trigger in both. then Georgia worked like a charm

all those dogs yesterday got me turnt up on the pats today but lightning dont strike twice

Crazy you bring this up, it makes sense

If I do actually ever move to SoCal my home will be a boat

Buffett style
you say that until u start missing the comforts of a home. but if you're gonna do it that's the place. but come on now you don't wanna be the next Captain Dan do u

you say that until u start missing the comforts of a home. but if you're gonna do it that's the place. but come on now you don't wanna be the next Captain Dan do u
Mate I'm more Captain Ron than Captain Dan

When I say it....let's just say both my parents know when I put my brain to something it happens. Living on a boat is where my future is...I'm a Pisces ffs. Phoenix likely isn't the end game unless I fall off the balcony or down a set of stairs.

Also after scoring in the 95th minute it's possible I'll give one of you a phone call from jail later because we going streaking!

Happy #Caturday freaks. Don't even feel like looking for the right place to post this but since the CATS are winning overseas thiis is the landing spot. Gotta go to the grocery store before actual NFL kicks off.

1729438548570.png

Jags 2nd straight week in London remains one the best possible bets. Only thing better is when you get to fade saints practice squad. This is a redic unfair advantage but I’ll take the money, wish they just move them there and we can win pretty much every jags bet! lol

What kind of BS stagecraft is Fox doing pretending Brady is at the studio with the other guys? And the idiot Strahan is pretending he’s standing right next to him.

This gonna be one of those battle of Ohio games that sees 80 points

I remember watching Derek Anderson light it up one time

What a weird day

Already two Jack tacos and a burger in

Random milfs at the grocery store on a Sunday morning

Was a cold AF 56 this morning at 4:20, now it's hot AF

Beak to beak in ATL is very interesting

Fairly confident after the Jags won that it will be a Cat's life today

Bengals an Lions are on the short list

Back