***NFL In-Game Thread***

And those dumpoffs to the RB's have no chance, they are not even facing the D before he throws to them they are sitting ducks 5yds deep in the backfield. I honestly think the team has given up on Lawrence
I say tank for Arch, but we already gave this surfer bum a ton of money for some reason. He and Bortles must have the same agent

i started 2 different companies in austin and had to close em up after homes started selling for 300% of their worth. that california migration totally changed my life

i started 2 different companies in austin and had to close em up after homes started selling for 300% of their worth. that california migration totally changed my life
Typical

I actually get it but completely disagree

Waco, Dallas, Lubbock

Three of the worst places on this flat Earth

have to agree
because Houston is a bubble of sorrow
and Dallas is concrete business ejaculate
I reserve judgement on Houston because my only experience there was on a layover but have a ton of friends who live there

Not sure any of them are native Texans lol

I'm in a hotel room right now for $325 a week
waiting on my electric pole to get installed on the mountain
then I'm moving back out there

just survived 4 months out on the mountain in my van with a water hose and my starlink

I reserve judgement on Houston because my only experience there was on a layover but have a ton of friends who live there

Not sure any of them are native Texans lol
I was born there. It consumes people. It makes people go crazy. It's a toxin of a city.

I was born there. It consumes people. It makes people go crazy. It's a toxin of a city.
I hate the city where I was born

After 26 years here I only have two destinations going forward....So Cal or Hawaii and I don't really like how secluded Hawaii is

E Tennessee was always fun for a weekend, did the thing when my buddy lived in KVille but I don't like it enough to just go back for the hell of it

Rather go to Mexico than Tenn lol

I hate the city where I was born

After 26 years here I only have two destinations going forward....So Cal or Hawaii and I don't really like how secluded Hawaii is

E Tennessee was always fun for a weekend, did the thing when my buddy lived in KVille but I don't like it enough to just go back for the hell of it

Rather go to Mexico than Tenn lol
So you know. Respect. I'm north of Knoxville my northern property line is literally the virginia border

I traveled all across the U.S. in the van looking for good weather. You have to choose SoCal. Other than that there's no perfect spot.

moving to a new state, knowing no one, and being on your own, is hard.
But I'm writing the book on it rn baby
Cuz nobody cant hold me
We're in the same boat

Moved with an ex...now I do this shit on my own. I don't really like Arizona. Figure it's just a chess piece in the story of life but it's been more than half my life ffs. If I stay much longer I'll be as Mormon as @~Utah

Back