***NFL In-Game Thread***

Now I'm already getting nervous about pass attempts ;)

I'll tell ya what -- KC wasn't running this much with Pacheco -- they were running but they still wanted to pass -- impressive so far.

Oh wow. I had no idea. Interesting. I thought it was immigrant related.
Tell ya a secret...

Americans want to drink the Mexican beers.

Mexicans want to drink Coors lite and Bud light lol.

Not all, but it's funny how it switches.

As far as all the illegals pouring in, interesting to see how adverting charges. Good thought.

Tell ya a secret...

Americans want to drink the Mexican beers.

Mexicans want to drink Coors lite and Bud light lol.

Not all, but it's funny how it switches.

As far as all the illegals pouring in, interesting to see how adverting charges. Good thought.

Well I learned something new today. Didn't know that. But now that you mention it, mom always has me go get her Coronas in summer.

Back to your though @HUNT

Combination of the Bud light demise, overall dissatisfaction of woke policies of other brands, the changing demographics the last decade plus and branding are all factors (that's a summation of 4 articles).

They expected to reach #1 by 2025 but the Bud Light issues sped that process up to 2023.

Combination of the Bud light demise, overall dissatisfaction of woke policies of other brands, the changing demographics the last decade plus and branding are all factors (that's a summation of 4 articles).

They expected to reach #1 by 2025 but the Bud Light issues sped that process up to 2023.
The lime in your beer craze escalated all of it too

Wow. Well it makes sense. I mean they are on more than ellysa slotkin for us senator.

That's because Anheuser Busch had to pivot a bit.

I believe after their controversy that Modelo went to the top of the charts.
Modelo is the official beer sponsor of the White Sox, which is actually smart of the Sox considering their fan base.

They still Lite at the park obviously but they push the Modelo hard

Modelo is the official beer sponsor of the White Sox, which is actually smart of the Sox considering their fan base.

Really? Are they the official sponsor for any other Chicago area teams?

@KJ I hope you're having a better day today.
Better, thanks man

Still haven't been able to get in touch with two people that are struggling with life situations but the baseball game was fun

Got 3 hours of sleep so that was a blessing

Modelo is the most popular beer here by far for outdoor patio type bars

Really? Are they the official sponsor for any other Chicago area teams?
Budweiser on the north side (that’ll never change).

I like how the 2 major American beers (budwesier which isn’t really American anymore and Miller which is a proudly made union product right here in America) are located in the Cubs two biggest rivals towns.

Shit Louis and Milwaukee

Budweiser on the north side (that’ll never change).

I like how the 2 major American beers (budwesier which isn’t really American anymore and Miller which is a proudly made union product right here in America) are located in the Cubs two biggest rivals towns.

Shit Louis and Milwaukee
Just goes to show how un-American the Scrubs are

This is true. So many people love doing that shit.
It's crazy that when I order a Mexican beer I have to say no lime

I'm pretty strictly Dos/Pacifico/Modelo but they don't even ask if I want a lime anymore

Been a few years so maybe that's changed but guessing not

Friends in distributing say Modelo has doubled the competition which 2nd is Coors Light which is such a West Coast kinda thing

Back