***NFL In-Game Thread***

Getting old man...

Today started with an incredible wedding for a cousin

Ended with 3 phone calls about how to handle hospice (which I don't have a clue)

First time I called me mom and said I love you. She said if I could kick you in the balls right now I would lol

Well they tried to take a shot with Watt resting. But why throw it Porter's way and not go to Lamb crossing?

Jesus a random couple got hit on their bikes in Tempe

Her last name is Sandusky

Fox running with this shit story is par

McCarthy has a two sided laminated folded ledger sheet with playcalls. Arthur Smith has a letter size piece of paper. with writing on one side lol

This is a Kenny Pickett type performance. Three quarters of shit and one game winning drive late.

What an insane day

Cousin gets married and it's all about how prospective life is

Then 3 friends dealing with hospice. I'm not likely of proper mind right now, whole day was not friendly. It's crazy how it hits at a moment's notice. I called my mother and simply said I love you. Never done that before in my life.

What an insane day

Cousin gets married and it's all about how prospective life is

Then 3 friends dealing with hospice. I'm not likely of proper mind right now, whole day was not friendly. It's crazy how it hits at a moment's notice. I called my mother and simply said I love you. Never done that before in my life.

Yeah. You already posted that above. Congrats on the nuptials.

Politics just takes away the spirit of the in-game no matter what side you're on. That's why we have the politics sub.
I get it mate

Just one of the worst days of my life and I'm trying do keep it in the fairway

Back