***NFL In-Game Thread***

Damn dude I think rings has been very ok
I liked first few rings, then it kinda dipped to good not great, but last 3 I really liked

Although the finale did in 20 minutes what I thought would be all of season 2

Dragon maybe I was expecting a lot tonight cause thrones 9th episodes always crushed

I liked first few rings, then it kinda dipped to good not great, but last 3 I really liked

Although the finale did in 20 minutes what I thought would be all of season 2

Dragon maybe I was expecting a lot tonight cause thrones 9th episodes always crushed

If you read the rings Reddit page this is the worst show of all time. The writing isn’t great. I think HOTD writing has been A+ - though I do think a lot of that has to with shock value killings

If you read the rings Reddit page this is the worst show of all time. The writing isn’t great. I think HOTD writing has been A+ - though I do think a lot of that has to with shock value killings
I did a bit at start, those people think anything Tolkien didnt explicitly state is just the worst

I like dragon a lot, that reddit page is actually pretty good, just if rings season I'd say as a whole was B+ after good finale, dragon is a B, but could rise

Have you listened to any podcasts on them? The ringer ones on rings are like 4 hours long

Right, Kelce shoves him over the pile post whistle but the penalty is on Dallas. Refs finishing their job.

So if tua is cleared, that means next weeks primetime

Kyler on warzone week vs the red rocket

Trubisky v tua

Fields v zappe

Fire the schedule makers

So if tua is cleared, that means next weeks primetime

Kyler on warzone week vs the red rocket

Trubisky v tua

Fields v zappe

Fire the schedule makers
Next week is rake the leaves week. You put Buffalo, Philly, 5-1 Minny and the defending champs on bye in the same week you’re left with a lot of dreck.

Back