***NFL In-Game Thread***

That Denver was somehow going to luck into this win seemed ordained after the safety. Just hung around and did the bare minimum to win.

Broncos will be 3-1 this time next week and the hackett/wilson early struggles stories but now they are riding will start coming

'One field goal from 4-0'

Broncos will be 3-1 this time next week and the hackett/wilson early struggles stories but now they are riding will start coming

'One field goal from 4-0'

This team sucks out loud.

That said, their defense is pretty impressive, and next year when they have a competent head coach, I could definitely see them being a threat to make the playoffs.

This team sucks out loud.

That said, their defense is pretty impressive, and next year when they have a competent head coach, I could definitely see them being a threat to make the playoffs.
Oh I dont think they are good, as currently coached, but the narrative will come after they beat the raiders, who haven't been bad, they should've won twice, but are cursed to go 3-14

Nothing like a stupid penalty to stall a decent Drive for dallas. By the way, it doesn't look like the guy's knees were down on that return for the Giants

Need about 6 Gano fgs to stay alive in a guillotine league....that first block stung lol

Last edited:
How in the world do they miss that pass interference in the end zone? I think that's what I like about Canadian football, at least you can throw the flag and have them review it

Back