***NFL In-Game Thread***

Whole day is a gong show. Prolly up money but already in bed. Safest way to avoid any more shenanigans

Going back to 2005 when some of us were at another site. Can we just admit that sometimes the refs possibly are fixing the games?! I mean Philadelphia gets all the calls and Kansas City is now getting all the calls. I hate being that guy but, sometimes it just seems too obvious

Going back to 2005 when some of us were at another site. Can we just admit that sometimes the refs possibly are fixing the games?! I mean Philadelphia gets all the calls and Kansas City is now getting all the calls. I hate being that guy but, sometimes it just seems too obvious
The ability to steer games is certainly there. Not sure the final outcome gets decided, but there is often appears to be a preferred outcome.

No they wouldn't have flagged that punt return or taunting. Gamblers are the worst with conspiracies

No they wouldn't have flagged that punt return or taunting. Gamblers are the worst with conspiracies
I meannnn some refs cheat. That nba guy busted and its come out there is shadiness but i agree its too hard to ever know or tell

Back