***NFL In-Game Thread***

fk
felt good about that under just to watch the raiders offer any orifice they could in the last few minutes.
then the scoop n score.

Did he throw that ball before ez

Please
Was very close but he just got there. Don't understand why these idiots spend all day trying for takeaways and then when they actually get a scoop and score they toss the ball away like its a live grenade.

Was very close but he just got there. Don't understand why these idiots spend all day trying for takeaways and then when they actually get a scoop and score they toss the ball away like its a live grenade.
theyre looking at themselves on the jumbotron, not paying attention to their space.

Big debate here

Wife is always cold

I’m always hot

I always say I would do anything to be cold all the time

Thoughts

If you're the Bears, I'd challenge that. Still not sure why you'd send Fields over Montgomery to do that though.

I agree. One of those where common sense of his arm over the line and holding the ball should tell you the answer.

On the replay Cole Kmet looked like he was pulling on the guy with his arms wrapped around Fields rather than just shoving them all forward.

Exactly have this argument every winter with the roommate

If I'm hot and your cold, let's turn down the heat and you get a sweatshirt on

You can fix cold, you cant fix hot

Yups I agree. Here in Hawaii if you get too cold you can always put something on. You get too hot you can’t take off your skin.

Good afternoon / evening all. What's everyone's thoughts tonight for Monday Night Football? Tennessee plays Buffalo pretty well last couple years I'm liking the 10 points. I'm sure about the other game as Kirk seems to have a problem playing in prime time games!

Back