***NFL In-Game Thread***

Doesn’t make it right
Man if you're down a TD and have 75 do go you gotta get uber creative to have a chance

How do you hold it against them? Gotta do some Lucas type shit and hope 5 seconds later the ball is still alive

Man if you're down a TD and have 75 do go you gotta get uber creative to have a chance

How do you hold it against them? Gotta do some Lucas type shit and hope 5 seconds later the ball is still alive

I think we have sone kinda wires crossed. What am I holding against who? I was bitching cause I hate the prevent d niners were playing not anything Dallas was doing. I mean it was funny they couldn’t take the free yards niners were trying to give them but not what I was talking bout. They had 0 chance w their offense and the whole field in 45 seconds, wouldn’t matter what they did, that why I don’t like giving up free yards and turning 0 into a Hail Mary.

I think we have sone kinda wires crossed. What am I holding against who? I was bitching cause I hate the prevent d niners were playing not anything Dallas was doing. I mean it was funny they couldn’t take the free yards niners were trying to give them but not what I was talking bout. They had 0 chance w their offense and the whole field in 45 seconds, wouldn’t matter what they did, that why I don’t like giving up free yards and turning 0 into a Hail Mary.
Yep wires crossed

In that situation I'd send out my mascot as center if I could, the ten people outside QB are gonna have to do something insanely memorable

The Cowboys were never going to win this game today. They excel at merchandising and winning the cash register, but that's it. And it will continue to be as such as long as the Jones family is in charge.

The Cowboys QB is earning $40MM / year and the Niners QB $750K. The latter played a better / mistake-free game because he's coached better. Coaching, home field, better talent and much more.

8C4CAB2B-5B48-435A-BEE0-6F95366613EA.jpeg
This ***** bout as tall as KJ and as skinny as Cavs rockin a muhfuckin KState Titleist cap

Low key wanna accidentally introduce him to my shoulder.

If I were to “fuck around”, the only thing I’d “find out” is that I’m unemployed tomorrow.

See you January 31st cocksucker

The expected value of giving them middle of the field and a hail mary is much lower than regular defense where they can get ran behind by wide receivers and a touchdown

Reactions: KJ
The Cowboys were never going to win this game today. They excel at merchandising and winning the cash register, but that's it. And it will continue to be as such as long as the Jones family is in charge.

The Cowboys QB is earning $40MM / year and the Niners QB $750K. The latter played a better / mistake-free game because he's coached better. Coaching, home field, better talent and much more.

The niners shitty game plan in 1st half only reason this was close. When they decided to start playing power football I never had a doubt at 9-9 and niners driving at end of 3rd.

Back