***NFL In-Game Thread***

My hope is no score here, and see cowboys drive 1st of half

If it struggles I'll buy off my pre game cowboys ml and still have some profit

This is prolly worse than when basketball players on the final possession of regulation wait til like five seconds left to even approach the baket

SF has to be happy playing terrible on offense, and now the best RB from Dallas out.

First drive be very telling this half.

SF has to be happy playing terrible on offense, and now the best RB from Dallas out.

I sure don’t feel like they ahead. Dallas really should take a deep shot but they will keep going short and Dak will get picked again

Few thoughts at half.

9ers are lucky to be leading and that’s not good for Dallas. No team is better at making adjustments than the 9ers.

Pollard injury looms large and the 9ers know he’s out. They’ll adjust. Zeke is not the same threat.

Dak is rattled and playing poorly with 2 bad picks.

Dallas can easily still win but they should be up 7-8

Two turnovers and only down three would normally be a good position but Pollard out is going to make it tough.

Next Chief fan who snickers at me (I always wear at least a Jags beanie) i'm gonna cry and tell them they should be as nice as Cap. That'll show 'em

Few thoughts at half.

9ers are lucky to be leading and that’s not good for Dallas. No team is better at making adjustments than the 9ers.

Pollard injury looms large and the 9ers know he’s out. They’ll adjust. Zeke is not the same threat.

And the Maher energy is real. Infecting the entire team.

It's been a completely bonkers game plan

The game plan equivalent of prevent defense or going 4 corners in hoops up 2 with 40 seconds on the clock

If they lose it will be on failing to be aggressive early when you could afford to be

Few thoughts at half.

Agree with a lot but despite the 2 picks Dak isn't rattled.

He played a composed half imo

Back