***NFL In-Game Thread***

Yup.

Live bettors nightmare is streaming.
Hell I just have to use live betting in the apps and go from there, sucks you can't do it while watching it but I can't say I've lost value w/o specifically seeing a play "live"

If it's something controversial they seem to just lock up wagering til it's figured out

I landed on Fios. Obviously it’s not streaming and it’s a few seconds better than other traditional TV cable like Spectrum.

Worst is hockey games

Watching the live on hockey games, it goes off the board like 30 seconds before something happens

Have time,e to switch to game and see a goal

Mine is 370 but that includes fiber internet, every channel, and its higher this time of year because the center ice and league pass monthly charges start in october and finish in january

So peonly 300jsh when that's done

CBS and their continual focus on Jay Feely as a “kicking expert” could be the single dumbest thing I’ve ever seen in sports television in my life.

It’s like calling anybody a “food expert” because they’re a fat fuck. Totally idiotic.

fans wanted them to go for it? As a cincy backer I wanted them to go for it too!
Yeah didn't realize they still had 2 TOs, terrible idea to go for it. With that kicker for Cinci they wouldn't need but 20 yards if Bills didn't get it

Back