***NFL In-Game Thread***

What in the FUCK is Leslie Frazier’s defensive gameplan here? You can’t be much more clueless against a team you’d just watched film on 3 weeks ago. Awful

Over 9.5 1st half Bengals TT cashes quickly. It was juiced heavily but I couldn't pass it up.

Also played both teams to hit 30 points at +650. Good start for that as well.

9 first downs, 170 yards…2 drives? Yikes.

Buffalo better score here. Cincy with a lead and a defensive coordinator who is hands down best in the league in 2nd half adjustments is a mighty mountain to climb if they fall behind 3 scores here

Key here for Buffalo…no room whatsoever for the “bad” Josh Allen. Zero turnovers a must the rest of this one

I remember earlier in year when OBJ was being rumored everywhere, when I heard bills I asked here why bills want him, one our sharp resident bills fans told me the offense not as loaded as my perception might have been. That stuck with me, Cincy has a very good d.

The only hope is that the Bengals attack gets stale and obvious recently and completely collapses. But Bills defense might be just what the doctor ordered.

You think Nantz goes straight to the private jet and heads home or does he stay in Buffalo and get dinner and drinks after the game?

What if he’s on the west coast or Midwest?

I believe he lives in the Greenwich, CT area (right outside NYC).

Back