***NFL In-Game Thread***

Buddy has an Air BnB in Flagstaff and leaves a note asking that they take trash out and leave the beds bare bones

If he wasn't my bud I'd tell him to fuck off. They're paying #200+ per night, prolly just want to get up and go

Curioous if any of you guys know people like this

Buddy has an Air BnB in Flagstaff and leaves a note asking that they take trash out and leave the beds bare bones

If he wasn't my bud I'd tell him to fuck off. They're paying #200+ per night, prolly just want to get up and go

Yeah.

This is common.

My wife would definitely be like that, which reminds me . . . .

We'll be in Arizona in June, rolling into Tucson on Amtrak. Any recommendations on where to eat in Flagstaff or Tucson? Apparently we'll just be driving by my grandfather's old house on East Orange Blossom Land, and that will be it for Phoenix.

A better tactic when a girl says something dumb is to say something funny. But that doesn't change the fact that "cute" is often applicable to brunettes.
I do appreciate the social advice.

But nothing can be cute that is stained by that amount of darkness

Air bnb in general is like that

Saw a story on it a few weeks ago, people adding cleaning fees which dont show in initial search

Has anyone noticed how the Chiefs keep getting scheduling advantages? Saturday vs Raiders so that they get extra day of rest in case they have to play WC weekend and now Saturday vs Jags for extra day of rest for AFC Championship Game. Lol.

Air bnb in general is like that

Saw a story on it a few weeks ago, people adding cleaning fees which dont show in initial search
I get the fee and would expect to pay it...their gal charges $125 whether it's a one night stay or a week (pretty common for Flag to be a week most of the year). But if I'm paying a cleaning fee, the concept of going out of my way to make her job easier since I've paid for it is absurd....maybe just me.

We're talking about taking out the trash and removing linens, not hard labor lol

My wife would definitely be like that, which reminds me . . . .

We'll be in Arizona in June, rolling into Tucson on Amtrak. Any recommendations on where to eat in Flagstaff or Tucson? Apparently we'll just be driving by my grandfather's old house on East Orange Blossom Land, and that will be it for Phoenix.
Can give recommendations on Flagstaff, really only been to Tucson a couple times in the 24 years here. Crazy but simply no desire to go there.

Flag is very Earthy, great downtown scene on the weekends...more brewery and outdoor types of restaurants than fine dining. Got some faves.

I get the fee and would expect to pay it...their gal charges $125 whether it's a one night stay or a week (pretty common for Flag to be a week most of the year). But if I'm paying a cleaning fee, the concept of going out of my way to make her job easier since I've paid for it is absurd....maybe just me.

We're talking about taking out the trash and removing linens, not hard labor lol
Definitely not disagreeing with ya...
Just that it's SOP for the most part...

Last one I did was in KW 14 months ago. Place was immaculate. I'd uphold the policies too.

Guessing the 125 is labor and some profit ;)

Has anyone noticed how the Chiefs keep getting scheduling advantages? Saturday vs Raiders so that they get extra day of rest in case they have to play WC weekend and now Saturday vs Jags for extra day of rest for AFC Championship Game. Lol.
They figured before Week 18 schedule was announced that they would likely have bye (due to the aborted MNF game).

They have to play Sunday with 4 other winners playing on Sunday-Monday. The Dallas winner was 100% a Sunfst game. You have to slot Bengals on Sunday too, off the SNF game.

Definitely not disagreeing with ya...
Just that it's SOP for the most part...

Last one I did was in KW 14 months ago. Place was immaculate. I'd uphold the policies too.

Guessing the 125 is labor and some profit ;)
That's pretty funny and I guess it could be

I've done several loans for him and can confirm that he at least report the $125 on his taxes

Still think of this when I think of the Chiefs.

Attachments

• C904E9C0-A65B-4CDC-BCC4-341DDFFB7635.jpeg
    C904E9C0-A65B-4CDC-BCC4-341DDFFB7635.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 0
Couple of reasons why Mahomes can never enter the Jordan Brady talk.

His walk. He walks like a 4 month pregnant girl who smokes.

His helmet. Looks like he’s on the short bus with that style.

Back