***NFL In-Game Thread***

Yes, @twinkie13 , tomorrow is pretty good.

Lite slate for MLK. No games start between 6 and 10:30 due to NFL moving in on the Holiday.

Mid day the best time for action.

Once again, amazing 2h adjustments to compensate for that line. Great job Bengals, plus shortening the game.

When it’s done right Frank, yes. Some of these QBs just are not good at it.

If properly run the QB is almost secondary. 550 lbs. pushing him is all you need.

Eagles have perfected this. There really is no stopping it.

Yet, some coaches still put a QB 3 plus yards behind the LOS on 4th and a half yard.

Thought they were legit questions this time, but yes, heat of the moment it’s tough, he just seems like an asshole.

Thought they were legit questions this time, but yes, heat of the moment it’s tough, he just seems like an asshole.
It had just happened is issue I think, in a regular season game he needs to be better

Dono what she expected in a playoff game

This Harbaugh is the smart one. This is incredible

He has a system and they just use it.

Hat’s off regardless the outcome

Yep, he let go at last minute. He’s pretty good at it too. Get a quick hold or a tug, but not enough to draw the flag.

Yes, @twinkie13 , tomorrow is pretty good.

Lite slate for MLK. No games start between 6 and 10:30 due to NFL moving in on the Holiday.

Mid day the best time for action.

Once again, amazing 2h adjustments to compensate for that line. Great job Bengals, plus shortening the game.
Light on the games right? Always Memphis, ATL NY(maybe) for home games that Monday? Is there a permanent rotation, haven’t looked.

NBA is wild right now as you know.

Light on the games right? Always Memphis, ATL NY(maybe) for home games that Monday? Is there a permanent rotation, haven’t looked.

NBA is wild right now as you know.
Yeah, only 9 games.... Usually 11-13 or so...

Early MLK this year so MNF bumps into it...

Yeah, the usual cities hosting....

No great games, but it's daytime hoops. We'll take it.

Twink, how long on Zion @twinkie13 ?

Lot of disappointed fans here last Friday.
I’ll bet. Think I told you the other day I chopped it up with an Uber driver from the D. Great dude, lives in BR now….I said it’s Sister Cities! he got a laugh

We have talked about it but this new “sitting” deal blows

Back