***NFL In-Game Thread***

These bet mgm ads I dono how they passed whatever responsible gambling laws they have

Jamie Foxx is at an outdoor party playing blackjack on his phone alone, not checking a score, or placing 1 bet, playing blackjack

These bet mgm ads I dono how they passed whatever responsible gambling laws they have

Jamie Foxx is at an outdoor party playing blackjack on his phone alone, not checking a score, or placing 1 bet, playing blackjack
There is a lot that makes no sense with US gambling. They messed this all up pretty bad.

So much potential.

Best part, someone was allowed to bet 1.4 million on a live bet last night (Chargers at 27-0) ML lmao

Mattress Mack?

There is a lot that makes no sense with US gambling. They messed this all up pretty bad.

So much potential.

Best part, someone was allowed to bet 1.4 million on a live bet last night (Chargers at 27-0) ML lmao

Mattress Mack?
You think that was real?

was only to win 11 grand

Saw ticket, cant imagine someone with that much cash needed 11k that quickly

You think that was real?

was only to win 11 grand

Saw ticket, cant imagine someone with that much cash needed 11k that quickly
I was curious.

Have yet to see the book.

50/50 chance.

Just funny, that if you or I had that amount in our account no way we're allowed more than 1k or so on a bet like that.

Caesars have leon and the mannings right? I like those ones

the Jamie Foxx one I just hadn't seen and shocked me they csn show that and still have the responsible gambler stuff at end
I like the pushing of live betting during games on TNT, local Bally's etc.

I just hate the variety of games we've had too

Big comeback last night
big favorite this morning doing everything they can to lose vs the backup qb who pulled a few miracles but couldnt win

Now this back and forth slug fest

BORING

Back