***NFL In-Game Thread***

Tony Romo is a phenomenal analyst and we all know that. But the one thing I cannot stand about him is that when a big play happens, he doesn't know when to shut up and let the moment "breathe" for a minute. While we as fans are sitting in awe of a big play or moment, no sooner than it's over, he starts dissecting and analyzing it from every conceivable angle. Dude, just shut the hell up and let the moment happen THEN I wanna hear what you gotta say. Just my opinion.

Not gonna pray to the gods for a pick-six because it would still probably not be enough. The gods do not want to be disturbed too often

Tony Romo is a phenomenal analyst and we all know that. But the one thing I cannot stand about him is that when a big play happens, he doesn't know when to shut up and let the moment "breathe" for a minute. While we as fans are sitting in awe of a big play or moment, no sooner than it's over, he starts dissecting and analyzing it from every conceivable angle. Dude, just shut the hell up and let the moment happen THEN I wanna hear what you gotta say. Just my opinion.
Excellent Point Vap

Back