***NFL In-Game Thread***

Um why did I have a post deleted?

This is about as back row KJ as it gets, no clue what I could remotely have said

Ok this might end up being good for Bills ATS. They can build back off this in the third and stay motivated in the fourth

My God has Romo mailed it in as a broadcaster. 11 seconds left before half and a TO and he predicts they’ll go 10 more yards down the middle of the field? For what…to make a 40 yard field goal a 30 yard field goal?

Of course you have to throw for the end zone. My God, Tony. At least pretend you’re not stealing a paycheck.

You just replied to my bad comment.
Obviously it's something many forget...

I'd assume, between "guests" viewing and members that someone (or multiple) play a different way. Better to show respect.

I understand that the "base" here that is active are mostly before 1990 (born) and that we grew up saying different things ... So it's ingrained...

My God has Romo mailed it in as a broadcaster. 11 seconds left before half and a TO and he predicts they’ll go 10 more yards down the middle of the field? For what…to make a 40 yard field goal a 30 yard field goal?

Of course you have to throw for the end zone. My God, Tony. At least pretend you’re not stealing a paycheck.

He's been terrible. His prep for games or lack therof is atrocious.

Obviously it's something many forget...

I'd assume, between "guests" viewing and members that someone (or multiple) play a different way. Better to show respect.

I understand that the "base" here that is active are mostly before 1990 (born) and that we grew up saying different things ... So it's ingrained...

I still yell out what a f ag when someone drops an easy one on occasion.

Hold up.

You heard that wrong.

They had the timeout. NFL didn't review.

IF....IF...

Wanted them to go down middle that play to Diggs...

Get to the 8 or so.

One try to EZ from short distance.

Then FG.

Hold up.

You heard that wrong.

They had the timeout. NFL didn't review.

IF....IF...

Wanted them to go down middle that play to Diggs...

Get to the 8 or so.

One try to EZ from short distance.

Then FG.
Against a team you’ve shown you can throw long on already, 8 more yards seems irrelevant to me. Would rather 2 EZ shots for sure, especially with the TO

I still yell out what a f ag when someone drops an easy one on occasion.

hqdefault.jpg

Back