***NFL In-Game Thread***

And back to that point, root for Dallas. Part 3 of that series is sooooo much better than Tampa Tom vs whoever.
I think in terms of best 4 games next weeks

It's the 2 obvious in afc

Giants eagles
Cowboys 49ers

Minny 49ers just seems bad stylistically, most likely To blowout

Giants play eagles tough

Don’t look at the score at the Madhouse

I might not make it to tomorrow
These are good things

You guys keep at this pace, maybe even get better a bit

Like a 70% chance at bedard or fantilli

Best player in a draft since lemieux and fantilli would have been 1st overall ahead of everyone but Matthews and mcdavid last decade

I wish canucks were that bad this year

Hey @jk16 , how much you willing to spend for a home playoff game next year? This is a fun debate in one of my local text groups chats.

Saw the other day

Berniers has 34 points in 40 games for seattle last year after scoring 43 points in 37 in his 19 year old season at michigan, his 18 year old season was 34 in 34 at mich

Fantilli is at 1.6 points per game as an 18 year old, 27 in 17, just unheard of in ncaa and that age, also leading scorer on the team by a nice amount, hes doing the heavy lifting

Hes incredible

I'll be at home on the couch. Lol
Fair enough.

I haven't been to a game since the rout vs Jets MNF season opener.

I had Packers tickets but ended up too sick to go.

I'll do a home playoff game though. Up to 500 bucks.

Btw, it's early but let's get it filled now. This went really well last year.

I don't recall a more comatose team and crowd, ever, in the playoffs. The crowd was that way from the get go.

There was more excitement from the 2 people in the heated pool than there was from the other 65,000 people in the stadium.

I don't recall a more comatose team and crowd, ever, in the playoffs. The crowd was that way from the get go.

There was more excitement from the 2 people in the heated pool than there was from the other 65,000 people in the stadium.
Big difference from 7 nights ago.

Back