• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***NFL In-Game Thread***

I can't find the thread with players that are on a stat pay day this week

Please pin it, most important thread for me

Jags were tight tonight and got bailed out. Thankfully for me risking way too much ML. Now have to come back vs a team that’s been ready for a month and got their best player back in Bosa?

Tonight’s game shows how overrated home field is imo. It can create pressure on the home team especially when it‘s faced with expectations.

Home field will help tho next week since Chargers are viewed as the better team and Jags are exceeding expectations

Jags are better than they played tonight

They will be live dog vs chargers imo
Etienne 150+ yards and 2 TDs. Hard to hate on the game plan when it worked like a charm. Little shocked they didnt they score more through the air on a shitty Titans secondary.

Jax not a team you want to see in the playoffs. House money, Great talent on offense, aggressive and disciplined defense, coaching staff that's won a Super Bowl.

Chargers are on the road this week. Does league make them travel cross-country to play next Saturday on short rest? After all the talk about competitive fairness this week? I see LAC/Jax as the 1:00 pm Sunday game.

Chargers are on the road this week. Does league make them travel cross-country to play next Saturday on short rest? After all the talk about competitive fairness this week? I see LAC/Jax as the 1:00 pm Sunday game.
Pacific?

Cause I think they'd rather play saturday at 130 pacific or whenever game is

Than 10am pacific Sunday morning

Vikings giants on paper is much less interesting but New York factors in

And even then I'd say that's an early one too potentially

Sf
Dallas
Bill's
Cinci baltimore

Are on some order the sat night, 2 late sundays, mnf

Maybe?

League hasn't cared before though.

Back