• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***NFL In-Game Thread***

You ever smoke one of those?

Smoked one at a house party in the Bronx, couldn’t leave the couch. Tasted like straight gasoline. Pretty sure my then fiancé had to wipe drool off my face on more than one occasion.
Had a joint that was laced with something, that no one knew where it came from, guessing it was that, in high school, just felt like body melted into the chair, didnt wanna move, older sisters bf at time had to help me get home and into room so parents wouldnt see

Only thing I've ever had close otherwise is when nurse doubled morphine by accident at hospital once

Had a joint that was laced with something, that no one knew where it came from, guessing it was that, in high school, just felt like body melted into the chair, didnt wanna move, older sisters bf at time had to help me get home and into room so parents wouldnt see

Only thing I've ever had close otherwise is when nurse doubled morphine by accident at hospital once
That was a fifty oner (?).

I really like JAGS 2H,

2H JAGUARS -4-107

let's fukn go!

giphy.gif

McVay leaving the Rams would be one of the all-time dick moves. Sell the farm to win one stinking trophy and leave the team in draft hell for the next five to ten years.

McVay leaving the Rams would be one of the all-time dick moves. Sell the farm to win one stinking trophy and leave the team in draft hell for the next five to ten years.
I'd take that trade off everytime

I'd take 1 super bowl win and never win another game

Yeah the "wow" emoji is amazingly ambiguous. I am inclined to interpret it negatively because I figure if the user meant it positively he would have chosen the "like"

Back