• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***NFL In-Game Thread***

Burrata with a little truffle infused olive oil drizzled on it. Excellent.
Don't understand truffles, they are similar to mushrooms? Hate those.

Truff hot sauce has been pretty chic for awhile now, don't even know what to expect from bottle of sauce that rivals a mediocre bottle of wine in price

Don't understand truffles, they are similar to mushrooms? Hate those.

Truff hot sauce has been pretty chic for awhile now, don't even know what to expect from bottle of sauce that rivals a mediocre bottle of wine in price
Truffle hot sauce?

Wish you let me know jets would be a dud before i suckered 6u on em
They've sucked for weeks.

Mike White isn't it man. We've got data on him. He can generate FGs, that's it.

Sea been struggling, but this was a good spot for them. Ridiculous to be an underdog. But, I made zero on it. So, is what it is.

Sea been struggling, but this was a good spot for them. Ridiculous to be an underdog. But, I made zero on it. So, is what it is.
Yea easy to say now lol. Seattle sucked for weeks too. NYJ defense is top 10 and limiting seattle to sub 14 is real plus seattle defense awful. White has had success getting tds vs baad defenses

But if i knew you felt that strong on seattle i would of listened bc thats what i do!

Not just White

Seems like this is a thing for QBs who excelled with spread offenses in college but in the NFL once they have to tighten the field in the RZ, they have to have a level of precision and thinking that they rarely had to do in college....and against much more speed

Fuckin jets

Really wanted that sunday nighter in lambeau
Sucks that one game can make/break your future but M White has cemented himself as a career backup

Reality is that's the best position in the league if you can sustain it and he's done more than enough to do that

Win out, have Pats lose AND Dolphins lose next week. They went 0-4 against AFC East teams so they lose every tiebreaker.
Basically AFC has 2 spots up for grabs next week?

Think if I'm seeing it right winner of Tits/Jags is in then in order the last spot goes to NE/Mia/Pit? Assuming at least one of them wins

I could see Dallas and Philly playing the two Saturday games.

The Sunday night game has to be Jags/Titans, boo.

AFC wildcard battle will likely be Sunday 1:00 pm

NFC wildcard battle on Sunday 4:00 pm

I could see Dallas and Philly playing the two Saturday games.

The Sunday night game has to be Jags/Titans, boo.

AFC wildcard battle will likely be Sunday 1:00 pm

NFC wildcard battle on Sunday 4:00 pm
Don't know scenarios but much more interested in games involving BUF/KC/CIN and PHI/SF/GB than anything else. Simply don't think other teams can challenge and of course I get why JAX/TEN would be the Sunday nighter, they love win and in but neither are really important to the playoffs in the grand scheme

I'm guessing saturday night packers lions, both still need to win, seattle sunday, they will know either way.

Jags titans sunday night

Jags gonna beat that ass. Not sure bout pack:lions. I been riding the pack wave but this be the toughest of their games during this streak.

Back