• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***NFL In-Game Thread***

Bengals about to rip throat out of Patriots.

When the last time a cincy line wasn’t short? They got me in a couple playoff games last year, almost got me in the SB, I’ve come around to the fact they really good this year, doesn’t seem like oddsmakers have figured it out yet!!

When the last time a cincy line wasn’t short? They got me in a couple playoff games last year, almost got me in the SB, I’ve come around to the fact they really good this year, doesn’t seem like oddsmakers have figured it out yet!!
Yea they started out a bit slow but have caught their groove down the stretch. I'm a big believer in Burrow. But the rest of team is solid.

Yea they started out a bit slow but have caught their groove down the stretch. I'm a big believer in Burrow. But the rest of team is solid.

I was a little late on Burrow but he is awesome, im not even sure he working w a good head coach! The dc is really good but dunno bout Taylor really. I think the reason they started slow cause Burrow had that appendix surgery.

Is he back next year?

Seems like hes just one of those guys who is an A+ DC but not a head guy
Man I don’t know….it’s an interesting front office.
Mickey has been here forever and Greg Bensel and Dennis Lauscha make up the rest that have the power.
Gayle is super loyal and those threee guys basically run the Benson Trust…it would be a quick trigger but this division was for the taking obviously

And yea Burrow has a lot around him plus they improved that oline which was terrible last year and biggest reason I kept fading them in playoffs, that had to be worst oline I ever seen make a SB!

Bears are 100% going to be everyone's sleeper pick next season

They have a tough call too at draft

Do you take anderson or carter at 2nd overall and help the D

Or trade back for a huge haul for someone who wants a qb

Man I don’t know….it’s an interesting front office.
Mickey has been here forever and Greg Bensel and Dennis Lauscha make up the rest that have the power.
Gayle is super loyal and those threee guys basically run the Benson Trust…it would be a quick trigger but this division was for the taking obviously
New OC at least

Bears are 100% going to be everyone's sleeper pick next season

They have a tough call too at draft

Do you take anderson or carter at 2nd overall and help the D

Or trade back for a huge haul for someone who wants a qb

Gotta think trade back if can, they gotta rebuild that oline for fields and get him some talent! They traded best defender away I’d think they work on building offense in this draft:

Omg, that would be a horrible mistake. I dunno what the hell scouts see in him? I get it from size and arm but Jesus have they actually watched him play? It tough to like him after you do that!
Yq I'd go bryce

Just think scouts are gonna fall in love with the arm and workouts

Had no help this year, bryce will get knocked for his size etc.

Feels like a move texans make

Yq I'd go bryce

Just think scouts are gonna fall in love with the arm and workouts

Had no help this year, bryce will get knocked for his size etc.

Feels like a move texans make

Yea you could def be right, I know kiper drools over him every chance he gets and he will look great in shorts. I don’t need them to be heisman winners but I sure would like to see some good film and it hard to find on that kid.

Back