• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***NFL In-Game Thread***

Vikings suck. Niners in the 2 seed.

Dallas @ 49ers in the NFC Championship as it should be
Think it's Philly/Niners at this point but splitting hairs

Injuries will be huge for Dallas defense, not to mention the ridiculous pressure from Jerry that has failed them time and time again

Plus think Iggs/Niners is a much better game

Think it's Philly/Niners at this point but splitting hairs

Injuries will be huge for Dallas defense, not to mention the ridiculous pressure from Jerry that has failed them time and time again

Plus think Iggs/Niners is a much better game

Not a hot take by any means but I think the same! 49ers / Philly and I think 9ers win then face Buffalo…thoughts?

Reactions: KJ
If you’re going against Jefferson today in a playoff game, are you loving your position or dreading a full half of garbage time chucking it up to him?

Not a hot take by any means but I think the same! 49ers / Philly and I think 9ers win then face Buffalo…thoughts?
I really don't know what to expect in the AFC. Everyone saying Bills/KC/Bengals but I wouldn't be shocked if the Ravens or Chargers made it

Feel pretty comfy with Eagles or Niners, be a bit surprised if Dallas makes it

Matt Ryan now owns the largest deficits blown in Super Bowl and regular season history. He's a former MVP, former Rookie of the Year, multiple All-Pros, long career, and he shouldn't be allowed within 100 yards of Canton.

Matt Ryan now owns the largest deficits blown in Super Bowl and regular season history. He's a former MVP, former Rookie of the Year, multiple All-Pros, long career, and he shouldn't be allowed within 100 yards of Canton.
It's the Hall of Fame, not the Hall of Greats

He's done very well to become famous

Colts drives in the 2nd half

Up by 33 - 2 passes, 1 incomplete
Up by 26 - 2 passes, both complete, FG
Up by 22 - 2 passes, 2 incomplete
Up by 15 - 2 passes, 1 incomplete
Up by 15 - 2 passes, 2 incomplete

At that point they punted the ball and there were 7 minutes left. 6 incomplete passes added about 3 1/2 minutes of game time.

On those 5 series they ran the ball 9 times for 43 yards, almost 5 yards a carry.

So, while 2 to 5 scores ahead in the 2nd half, this team, coached by a former Pro Bowl lineman, went 50-50 run/pass and the passes went 4 for 10.

I don't see how Irsay can keep Saturday as his permanent coach next year.

Colts drives in the 2nd half

Up by 33 - 2 passes, 1 incomplete
Up by 26 - 2 passes, both complete, FG
Up by 22 - 2 passes, 2 incomplete
Up by 15 - 2 passes, 1 incomplete
Up by 15 - 2 passes, 2 incomplete

At that point they punted the ball and there were 7 minutes left. 6 incomplete passes added about 3 1/2 minutes of game time.

On those 5 series they ran the ball 9 times for 43 yards, almost 5 yards a carry.

So, while 2 to 5 scores ahead in the 2nd half, this team, coached by a former Pro Bowl lineman, went 50-50 run/pass and the passes went 4 for 10.

I don't see how Irsay can keep Saturday as his permanent coach next year.
Especially since they don't play the equally inept Raiders staff every week.

Back