***NFL In-Game Thread***

I challenge someone to find a guy in sports that you know is going to f*ck something up more than Matt Ryan. That fumble wasn’t even necessarily Ryan’s fault, but if that guy’s on the field, bad things will happen more than not. He’s such a loser.
He’s stretched some years huh? Notorious underneath check down guy for what seems forever.

He had some talent over the years too.

Speed it up a bit

Dont gave to worry about leaving Kenny too much time

More necessary To have timeouts for if a 4th down fails

No college so actually gonna put in on prime for 2nd or 3rd time all year. We see how long I can handle watching one game without being able to turn channel during commercials, I give it till half at longest, lol.

No college so actually gonna put in on prime for 2nd or 3rd time all year. We see how long I can handle watching one game without being able to turn channel during commercials, I give it till half at longest, lol.
My struggle every week. Lol. Damn them having Creighton Texas tonight.

Anyone see that Antonio Brown may currently be involved in a standoff with police at his house? He has guns in the house too.

Allen gonna be running for his life. Quisenberry hurt and will be a swinging door for as long as he's in. They're gonna keep rolling Allen out I'd imagine but they better get running. Diggs gonna rip em eventually anyway

Boy , Kyle Allen is snakebit with odd interceptions, tips and such, but a guy coming to the turf and the ball popping straight into the air without touching the turf.....5 star snakebit.

Back