NFL Fantasy Pool Set Up

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
I know its not the 'best' tiem for a draft but its the best I could arrange I think under the circumstances of being a Tuesday of the first week. Nothing is set in stone and can work with the majority.

Yahoo Fantasy Football League

Live Draft - Saturday September 9 5:00 PM EST

I'll PM the info I guess...

money;

Last edited:
I have set up an ESPN league as well as the one PMd out. This draft is initially set up for tomorrow but of course can be adjusted as ESPN seems to have more time slots available. I am however having troubles since it wont allow me to invite without having e-mailed the league invites. I have gone through and sent the invite to those emails I could find, but thats only 3 people.

I understand that the Saturday yahoo draft is going to be hard with CFB games and big games going on... I guess what could happen if others agreed is to have the draft after week 1 as it might be a little cramped for time either way... b

I'm down with it. I'll just set my draft on auto pilot then or have my buddy draft for me. Who all has responded so far?

santa, we will have to have the draft after week one because the opening game is in 2 days. Is everyone down with that?

Sorry, had to attend to some matters last night...

Yeah, Im down for whatever works best for everybody... I think drafting after week 1 is over will allow everybody lots of time.

As far as responses, Horn and Yanks are the only ones getting back to my PM as of this morning.

Here's the yahoo info

ID 681057

pwd - password

Yahoo wont let you draft if its not full so whenever we get everybody in we can figure it out as a group. :cheers:

:10_16_2: looks like its only the 3 of us... yahoo wont let a league thats not full draft... nobody else has responded to PM's

Back