*** NFL Championship Week/All Sports In-Game ***

BTW for you non UFC guys. Benson used to fight with a toothpick in his mouth the whole fight. UFC got really mad and made him not do it anymore :rofl:

BTW for you non UFC guys. Benson used to fight with a toothpick in his mouth the whole fight. UFC got really mad and made him not do it anymore :rofl:

This sport is brutal. First fight I watched that poor Jamaican kid got his face removed.

best was a kid lost his front teeth on the damn tree stump in my parents yard, nothing dirty just a tackle lol

Out of bounds was the tree line at our neighborhood yard, you can imagine the tree shots

Surprised we made it out alive

Pretty sure I've been concussed at least 5+ times just from those games let alone anything else I hit my head on growing up

Out of bounds was the tree line at our neighborhood yard, you can imagine the tree shots

Pretty sure I've been concussed at least 5+ times just from those games let alone anything else I hit my head on growing up

i bet we are close to the same age
ever deal with close lines in the yard haha

Chuck Liddell doing coke?

UnacceptableAffectionateKodiakbear.gif

god me too, I had headaches for days sometimes and had that groggy feeling. Just crazy what we did back then compared to nowa days

like fake wrestling has wwe, nwa or whatever back in the day for fake wrestling

5-3 Youzhny serving got broken for 6-3. 6-4 would have been 10x better because Youz would still serve first. Now if Nadal wins by a break it will be 6-3 again. Need Youzhny to do something

So it's like asking if there's a difference between football and the NFL, lol.

Back