*** NFL Championship Week/All Sports In-Game ***

so the miami dolphins put a RB in the shotgun a few yrs ago and called it the wildcat. its nothing new tho, well, maybe at the nfl level. just what they called it, and i still hear the wildcat, the wildcat, what if the dolphins called the formation big turd, would jim nantz have been on tv today saying they are in the big turd formation?

so the miami dolphins put a RB in the shotgun a few yrs ago and called it the wildcat. its nothing new tho, well, maybe at the nfl level. just what they called it, and i still hear the wildcat, the wildcat, what if the dolphins called the formation big turd, would jim nantz have been on tv today saying they are in the big turd formation?

I thought it started in Arkansas back in 06 with McFadden

The big turd is giving the Colts fits.

we did that shit in the back yard when I was 10 years old
lol yep
anyone ever play this game?
"smear the *****?"
was basiclaly whoever had the ball had to run it across the goal line of whatver field u were on and it was like 1 vs the field

lol yep
anyone ever play this game?
"smear the *****?"
was basiclaly whoever had the ball had to run it across the goal line of whatver field u were on and it was like 1 vs the field

We had a less offensive name for it, kill the guy. Ahead of our time.

have old VHS footage of me and neighbor kids in my backyad im running qb thru the swing set lol trying to be john elway and my dad is filming it with the 1987 200 lb camera on his shoulder

Last fight too quick, gotta make sure this card stretches at least a couple hours for it to be "free"

Back