*** NFL Championship Week/All Sports In-Game ***

rates headed lower? I'm thinking about refinancing. I have 4.375 30 year. I saw 3.625 last week on Thursday or Friday.

It's all relative to cost, etc

They are low right now, very much so

I let people decide if they want to pay costs and most choose not to so the rate is effected slightly but you should look into it for sure

It's all relative to cost, etc

They are low right now, very much so

I let people decide if they want to pay costs and most choose not to so the rate is effected slightly but you should look into it for sure

agree, I just think they are headed lower. Maybe 3.25-3.5% range. I get a nice discount from my bank by waiving most origination costs, etc. I'm probably being greedy but I do think rates go lower.

I did foreclosure law for 2 years....a few years back though. I thought housing market is improving. Rates are still going down? I would assume not

I figured Foreclosure rates are down, so mortgages can re-stablize but maybe not according to u guys
inflation is low too, so the prospect of higher rates is being delays. Oil prices coming way down are a good example of that (although the reasons for oil coming down are more structural and have nothing to do with the inflation forecast).

B7qttP8IQAAMK3K.png:large

inflation is low too, so the prospect of higher rates is being delays. Oil prices coming way down are a good example of that (although the reasons for oil coming down are more structural and have nothing to do with the inflation forecast).

Really sucks that u need to follow this just to re-finance. Average Joe cant do that at all . Thats what pisses me off

Back