NFL championship games/LINES/DISCUSSION.

Stop whaT??

I dont understand whats wrong with pointing out the Eagles are playing the best defense in the NFL right now...

Eagles defense still getting no respect

Its the best unit in the NFL

Whats the over/under for number of Kurt Warner fumbles?

Can I have some of that DOPE ur smoking?? Eagles DEFENSE is HARDLY better than PITT's, and I would even put B-more's Defense ahead of the eagles. 1 thing the eagles DO have going for them tho is LUCK. It sickens me that the EAGLES back doored their way into the playoffs.

Can I have some of that DOPE ur smoking?? Eagles DEFENSE is HARDLY better than PITT's, and I would even put B-more's Defense ahead of the eagles. 1 thing the eagles DO have going for them tho is LUCK. It sickens me that the EAGLES back doored their way into the playoffs.

the numbers from the last 7 weeks say otherwise

:shake:

Anyways, back to the game at hand...

Do people like Arizona because theyre the home dog catching 3 and a hook or do they actually think theyre going to win this game????

smoke - yes, i do think they are going to win the game, i don't think i'm even going to take the points

Anyways, back to the game at hand...

Do people like Arizona because theyre the home dog catching 3 and a hook or do they actually think theyre going to win this game????

Ariz has no chance, just like Thanksgiving night......

And that statement is the very reason they have a very good chance to win SU.. IMHO... Impossible for you to look at this game objectively IMO Smoke.

In the NFL, historically, veteran teams that get on a role in the playoffs fair very well, especially with revenge and especially at home.. I understand the testosterial argument but if you look at this cerebrally, many very good cappers on here are determining the game should be a pk, which means ya, anyone could win... I would play Ariz at a pick, granted somewhat smaller..

Could make the argument Ariz has 4 future Hall of famers at key positions on that team.. Warner, Edge, Fitz and Boldin.. They peaked perfectly and got a huge break by playing in the desert in front of what I promise will be the loudest crowd that has ever been witnessed in the NFL..

Chunky soup will have to have the game of his life, which is possible to get out of U of Phx stadium with a W.

But then again, I could be wrong... (was once before, but that was when I thought I was wrong and turned out being right :D)

Im not saying Pittsburgh has a bad defense. Im saying Philly's is playing better right now

Past 7 games:

3 at home, 4 on the road for Philly...avg offensive rank of opponents: 13...avg points allowed: 12

4 at home, 3 on the road for Pitt...avg offensive rank of opponents: 19...avg points allowed: 14

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->Right this second...Philly has a better defense than Pittsburgh

Its a marginal difference but I still think Pittsburgh has the clear edge . The Giants had at least 5 scoring opportunities and the OL played terrible , Vikings with a weak QB didnt look that bad until the last 9 minutes when Tavaris just dropped back and passed everytime ...

you already know what I think of avgs(especially here when you look at Phillys recent opponents totally misleading IMO) but while Pitt to me is better its really a moot point either way IMO.....

Ariz has no chance, just like Thanksgiving night......

And that statement is the very reason they have a very good chance to win SU.. IMHO... Impossible for you to look at this game objectively IMO Smoke.

In the NFL, historically, veteran teams that get on a role in the playoffs fair very well, especially with revenge and especially at home.. I understand the testosterial argument but if you look at this cerebrally, many very good cappers on here are determining the game should be a pk, which means ya, anyone could win... I would play Ariz at a pick, granted somewhat smaller..

Could make the argument Ariz has 4 future Hall of famers at key positions on that team.. Warner, Edge, Fitz and Boldin.. They peaked perfectly and got a huge break by playing in the desert in front of what I promise will be the loudest crowd that has ever been witnessed in the NFL..

Chunky soup will have to have the game of his life, which is possible to get out of U of Phx stadium with a W.

But then again, I could be wrong... (was once before, but that was when I thought I was wrong and turned out being right :D)

First and foremost, quite honestly, I could not care less about the spread. I only care about my team making it to the super bowl and all my statements and reactions are based on whos gonna win the game...and while obviously my opinions are going to be somewhat biased, I can usually see where people are coming from when they go against the Birds...

Secondly, I don't think I ever said Arizona had no chance because of the Thanksgiving game...I'm well aware that was a terrible spot for them and they were basically dead men walking coming into that game...more importantly, the Eagles are well aware that that game means nothing now and both teams are in different spots now.

However, I did rewatch the game last night and there's a couple things I took from it that I don't see a reason will change:

1. Arizona had a real hard time covering Jackson and Westbrook and the other Eagles receivers on their short crossing routes which is pretty much 65% of the Eagles offense...
  2. Warner had a tough time picking apart a defense that was only rushing 4 and dropping 7 into coverage (including putting about 3 guys on Fitzgerald). And that was with a healthy Anquan Boldin...
Thirdly, if we're talking about 'veteran teams getting on a roll'...then I think that much more accurately describes the Eagles than the Cardinals. The Eagles (defensively) have been playing phenomenal football since the Ravens game. The defense is playing as well, if not better, as anyone right now and the offense has done what it had to do, when it had to do it against some pretty stout defenses on the road. The Cardinals 'roll' consists of beating a terrible Seahawks team in a meaningless game, a rookie QB whose team's resurgance story was over shadowing a somewhat suspect defense and an equally suspect road record, and a Carolina team that took them for granted and had their QB give them the ball SIX times.

Apart from the numbers and the stats (which all point to Philly), the big reason I like the Birds this week is the experience. Other than Warner and Edge (who's 'resurgance' is gonna miss Stephen Spach alot), who on the Cardinals team has been here before? Brian Dawkins, Donovan McNabb, Brian Westbrook, John Runyan and Tra Thomas have all been here before (multiple times) and at this stage in their careers, especially after what theyve all been through this year, are going to kill themselves this week trying to take advantage of this opportunity that they know they all probably wont get again...

I dont think McNabb has to do anything extraordinary to win this game. He can let the defense win the game. All he has to do is avoid turning into Jake 'Brett Favre' Delhomme and seeing as how he has the lowest interception percentage in NFL history and is the 14th highest rated passer of all time, I'll take my chances...

What's with all the raven fans trying to say they have the best D?

I guess they have a strong case, as long as you don't look at statistics, ratings, wins, yardage, points, etc....

Hope they give RayRay another extension, never have enough loudmouth, aging, slow backers eating up cap space. Good luck though Browns, er, eh Ravens. Get ready for another beat down at the hands of the Steelers.

sorry brewer, i like the ravens D too (not without Suggs), but the SD pass attack and the Raven's pass attack have NOTHING in common

Tee, the one thing I was never aware of was Arizona's home crowd. We all know of Seattle's fans, the Metrodome fans, even St. Louis had it when they were good and blasted music all game long but Arizona being the loudest ever heard? I didn't think Cardinal fans were that passionate. I suspect if Philly were to get a lead the fan noise might dissappear because of the lack of support they've had. Not sure home crowd will have an impact to this magnitude. Just my opinion.

Tee, the one thing I was never aware of was Arizona's home crowd. We all know of Seattle's fans, the Metrodome fans, even St. Louis had it when they were good and blasted music all game long but Arizona being the loudest ever heard? I didn't think Cardinal fans were that passionate. I suspect if Philly were to get a lead the fan noise might dissappear because of the lack of support they've had. Not sure home crowd will have an impact to this magnitude. Just my opinion.

Atlanta players said it was the loudest they have ever heard..:shake: It is a recent phenomona.. They close the roof and the decible levels are unimaginable is what I have heard.. Check out this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJXEYRzSxCY

pitt/balt line movement. is this game like the UF/OU game? raven's backers are laying in wait to see if they could possibly get 7, and then as soon as the resistance begins the number is pounded back to 4/4.5? i mean what reason do raven's backers to pull the trigger yet?

I think that the RatBirds have the best defense out there. If you look at their numbers and factor in that they have ZERO offensive support. It's been better this year but they still don't control clock and control the field position battle.

It amazes me that 7 years later and teams still REFUSE to throw on the Steelers. The Steelers defense was # 1 in the league the previous year, 2001, The Patriots and The Raiders with Rich Gannon (of all QBs) began the season throwing the ball every down. They blew the Steelers off the field in each game. NE had 280 yds passing and Gannon had 369. They outscored the vaunted Steelers 60-31. Then for whatever reason, teams stopped doing it. That year in the Playoffs, the Steelers should have lost a playoff game to Cleveland if Cleveland didn't STOP throwing the ball. Kelly STINKING Holcomb threw for 429 yards that day. The Browns were in command in the 4th and stopped throwing the ball. Sure enough, the Steelers stopped the run and got the ball back and scored. Again Cleveland ran the ball 3 times and punted. The Steelers outscored the Browns 22-7 in the 4th quarter to win the game 36-33.

Last week, Rivers threw for 308. If they would have kept throwing the ball after the first series, he would've had 500. Kerry Collinns posted big numbers against the Steeler D this year.

I am an enormous Steeler fan. I've watched amost every one of their games since Direct TV began their NFL package. They should win this week because Flacco is inexperienced. But don't be surprised if they give up big yardage through the air should Harbaugh and Co decide to let Joe throw it around a bit.

I think I'll be backing the two teams that came out and WON their games this past weekend - Arizona & Pittsburgh.

God these games have been awful.

Two words...

Jake Delhomme, dude should have gotten the Cards MVP in their Divisional victory. Arizona didn't win in a sense, Jake basically won it for them...

Hell, even the hapless Browns (sorry Joe...) could have beaten the Panthers that day...

Last edited:
Stop whaT??

I dont understand whats wrong with pointing out the Eagles are playing the best defense in the NFL right now...

I will just go back 3 weeks, because thats as long as I believe matters.

Played a Dallas team that was in turmoil. They made some plays on defense and benefitted from shorter field position. By Halftime the game was over, and Romo was chucking the ball up...alot of low% throws.

Played Minny who over achieved with Tavaris Jackson the last 3 weeks of the year. Stopped a 1 dimensional team.

Played the Giants same song and dance as Minny...Giants weren't the same team once Plax was gone. Stopped the run, and you stop the Giants.

Now they play Zona, that will burn you if you stack the box...and if you dont then Edge/Hightower will get 3-6 every time. Time to see if there really the best right now. If they go into Zona and stop them on offense. I will eat crow and say this Philly defense is great.

Two words...

Jake Delhomme, dude should have gotten the Cards MVP in their Divisional victory. Arizona didn't win in a sense, Jake basically won it for them...

Hell, even the hapless Browns (sorry Joe...) could have beaten the Panthers that day...

Agree, but they did respond after quickly going down 7-0, and they converted those turnovers into points. They put the game away early when given the chance, unlike the Eagles & Ravens.

what makes you think that?

The first game between the two, on thanksgiving - again the situation was bad (as u noted) for AZ, so take your two points from re-watching that game w/ a grain of salt. Although, I do worry about Philly getting Warner and the O out of the very nice rhythm they've been in. Although Warner, I've read, has a better qb rating vs blitzes than not. I think they will have some plays for the blitzing w/ quick releases.
Quickly back to the previous meeting, AZ had no running game - so easy to drop everyone back, AZ got some balance back to their O now. As long as Edge and Hightower run up and down and less to the outside vs a speedy run D, they can move the ball on the ground enough to help out the passing and keep the Eagles honest.
Fitz is a beast, HFA is a plus, the Eagles have been here before, but not sure they really know how to win the big game - as they have lost 4 out of 5.
If AZ is in rhythm, I think the Eagles are in big trouble.
Yes, the Eagles have played good D and are peaking, but AZ has too. Their D has really stepped up, and should do the same this weekend. You can cite AZ's opponents in the playoffs, but can't you do the same for the Eagles? T Jack? One dimensional team. Eli was awful, he had open receivers that he could not hit, if Warner has the openings that Eli had - I'm pretty confident he won't miss too often.
I will take the +ML here against a QB and road O I still don't trust.

no one is talking about the line matchups. i don't know AZ's oline. haven't watched them all year really. who are they, how do they match up agains nata in the middle? etc

I will just go back 3 weeks, because thats as long as I believe matters.

Played a Dallas team that was in turmoil. They made some plays on defense and benefitted from shorter field position. By Halftime the game was over, and Romo was chucking the ball up...alot of low% throws.

Played Minny who over achieved with Tavaris Jackson the last 3 weeks of the year. Stopped a 1 dimensional team.

Played the Giants same song and dance as Minny...Giants weren't the same team once Plax was gone. Stopped the run, and you stop the Giants.

Now they play Zona, that will burn you if you stack the box...and if you dont then Edge/Hightower will get 3-6 every time. Time to see if there really the best right now. If they go into Zona and stop them on offense. I will eat crow and say this Philly defense is great.

If AZ is in rhythm, I think the Eagles are in big trouble.

Jim Johnson's entire defensive philosophy is centered on disrupting the offense's and, specifically, the quarterbacks' rhythm.

Its what the Eagles do.

Go back and look at Warner's numbers vs the Eagles throughout his career...not good...

Go back and look at Warner's numbers vs the Eagles throughout his career...not good...

Not really a fair evaluation bro.. All 5 of his career games have been in Philly... Checked the schedule again, and confirmed this one is in Arizona;)

Jim Johnson's entire defensive philosophy is centered on disrupting the offense's and, specifically, the quarterbacks' rhythm.

Its what the Eagles do.

this is true, Jim Johnson is good at locating A QB--

the QBs who stand there in the pocket and dont move are usually in trouble with the eagles, they are good at attacking the release point that A QB throws the ball at.

Tavaris and ELI did not move at all, Eagles are good at sending blitzers and getting to the release point, right in front of the QB--

Theoretically a scrambling qb would give the eagles more trouble.

A pocket QB has a hard time with no run game, because no matter how good he is or how quick he throws the ball, the blitzers start coming harder and harder and harder. It will intimidate the QB, because the eagles cover the receivers for about 1.5 to 2 seconds and the blitz usually gets to the QB by then.

So a real key is that the Eagles almost challenge and welcome a QB to try and beat them with his arm in the pocket. Tavaris and ELI had no chance.

I really think to beat Philly you need a big bruusing runnning game and a scramblign qb, like someone who can avoid a rush or a sack.

SO far I dont think any QBs in the playoffs have made a play outside the pocket vs the eagles.

If this continues it is hard to beat the eagles from the pocket, i mean look at Mcnabb he has made plenty of plays from outside the pocket, Rothyberge same thing, even FLACO makes plays outside the pocket.

The matchup does favor the eagles, they know where warner is going to be all day long, so they will attack him, especially if the run game is not working.,

Eagles IMO will rush 4 , blitz the odd corner late, but will double FITZY at all times, and force warner to use breaston and urban to beat them. They will take away FITZY and Boldin because they will play a 5 to 7 man coverage scheme in the secondary.

Not really a fair evaluation bro.. All 5 of his career games have been in Philly... Checked the schedule again, and confirmed this one is in Arizona;)

What about the NFC Title game in St Louis??

Philly held him (and the 'Greatest Show on Turf') to 212 yards passing and a season low 6.42 YPA only letting him throw 1 TD...they only won that game because they handed it off to Faulk like 15 straight times in the 3rd quarter and the Eagles had no answer...

Checked the stats again, and confirmed that the Edgerrin James/Tim Hightower combo is not Marshall Faulk
icon12.gif

2 things to be carefull with betting ZONA--

-Warner is not god, in reality he didnt play well vs ATLANTA.
-The defense shut down Carolina bigtime and intercepted 5 passes-

-The zona offense vs Carolina loooked good but Carolina had the worst pass D in the NFL in years.

-So I think to rely on WARNER and home crowd noise is a mistake in this game.

I think if you like ZONA you will win because of Defense in this mathcup.

I dont think warner will pick apart the eagles and the crowd will cheer and intimidate the eagles. Betting ZONA for Warner and the crowd is wrong.

In fact the crowd is a negative thing IMO, pressure builds up players get tight, Warner is Warner, he has been erratic and he has performed when not expected to and underperformed when he was expected to. SO perhaps when everyone expects him to play good he may not.
That has been his season this year, played well at times and played bad when people expected him to play well.

What about the NFC Title game in St Louis??

Philly held him (and the 'Greatest Show on Turf') to 212 yards passing and a season low 6.42 YPA only letting him throw 1 TD...they only won that game because they handed it off to Faulk like 15 straight times in the 3rd quarter and the Eagles had no answer...

Checked the stats again, and confirmed that the Edgerrin James/Tim Hightower combo is not Marshall Faulk
icon12.gif

They're 100 yards better than the Eagles running game this postseason.

They're 100 yards better than the Eagles running game this postseason.

Vikings Rush Defense Rank: #1
Giants Rush Defense Rank: #9

Falcons Rush Defense Rank: #25
Panthers Rush Defense Rank: #20

Eagles Rush Defense Rank: #4

Cardinals Rush Defense Rank: #16

Something tells me one running game will come crashing back to earth while the other will see a little resurgence....

This matchup is really simple to me here.

Eagles have been lights out the last 3 weeks.

Vs Cowboys they completely shut down ROMO and the offensive receivers. They blitzed and made plays and dominated that game. Also this is signficant because the cowboys should have been familiar with eagles schemes on defense and even they couldnt get anything vs the eagles.

That is with OWENS and WHITTEN and other good receivers.

Game vs the Vikings--

The 4th qtr really told the story, once Eagles got ahead Tavaris could not score on them, I mean 0 points in the 2nd half of that game. eagles were a little shaky in first half allowing 2 td`s but one was due to a bogus interference call that allowed a drive to continue.
In the 4th qtr eagles looked very strong and tavaris looked like a high school qb-

The Giants game was similar , they shut down the Giants passing game and had to worry about a big bruising running game. They did the job here again.
ELI had no consistenny and could not find anyone open expect his tight end about 3 to 4 times in the first half. After halftime again what did he complete.
Again a team that should ahve been familiar with the personnel with the eagles Defensive personnel and they got worse in the 2nd half of the game.

You can see a trend here, eagles are getting stronger in games in the 2nd half.

Now in this game, does one believe that the WARNER, fitxy, bolding, offense is that good, that all of a sudden they will figure out the the eagles.
Also will the eagles who have shut down the last 3 passing attacks to literally nothing find that Fitzgerald and boldin and company and warner are that much better than ROMO, ELi and tavaris.

The answer is simple, eagles D has the advantage vs the offenses, it is proven the last 5 to 6 weeks. Also factor in they have played vs FITZY and Boldin and didnt have trouble covering them.
Trust me when I say this, Carolina has the worst secondary unit in years in the NFL-

So in reality I believe that the eagles make it tough on offenses and receivers and QB`s. They have played ZONA and already made it tough on them. ZOna will adjust to that and surely have a different game plan in this one. But Eagles will adjust also.

When you own a QB and you are good Defense, you generally beat him again.
Just like ZONA beat Carolina, in the reg season matchup Warner picked them apart there also. In playoffs same thing happened, warner crushed them again.

A lot of zona love imo is watching warner pick apart a college secondary in Carolina, every QB including rookie matt RYAN, Aaron rodgers, picked apart carolina badly.

So what we have is a DEFENSE that is shutting down teams and receivers giong on the road vs a team that just played the worst secondary in NFL history.

THis gives a little reality check and thus justifies the EAGLES at -3 favorites. This is likely how the vegas spread makers came out with eagles -3.

C'mon Sammy, the Eagles have played three shitty offenses in a row. The Cowboys have been out of rhythm since December started, Minny couldn't pass, Giants couldn't pass. How much of the success belongs to the Eagles D, and how much is a direct result of the opponent's level of play? I'm betting my money that it was more a result of the opponent's lack of ability to make plays. Yes, I'm saying Arizona has a much better offense than those other three teams, player by player.

Eagles still gave up +130 yards to Giants on the ground, if I'm not mistaken

AZ shut down two very good running teams (although Panthers abandoned theirs)

So Smoke, do you give AZ any chance at winning this game?

They have 3 chances:

1. Westbrook doesnt play/gets knocked out of the game early
  2. McNabb turns into Jake 'Brett Favre' Delhomme
  3. Reid completely abandons the run
Could any of those happen? Sure.

Do I think theyll happen? Nope...

But hey, any given Sunday right? I just feel if they played this game 10 times, Philly wins it 7 or 8 of em...

C'mon Sammy, the Eagles have played three shitty offenses in a row. The Cowboys have been out of rhythm since December started, Minny couldn't pass, Giants couldn't pass. How much of the success belongs to the Eagles D, and how much is a direct result of the opponent's level of play? I'm betting my money that it was more a result of the opponent's lack of ability to make plays. Yes, I'm saying Arizona has a much better offense than those other three teams, player by player.

3rd and Long, Defense dictates what the offense does. You cannot tell me these shitty offenses were shitty. I mean all 3 were playoff teams, Giants and Viking won their divisions.

And the Eagles already played the Cards and their offense did not look great, in fact looked like typical Warner vs NFC east defense.

3rd and Long be carefull just look at what Zona did.

They beat a rookie coach and rookie QB in Atlanta, where they got a fluke defensive td in the 3rd qtr that changed the tide and led Zona to the win. RYAN was still moving the ball on Zona quite easily.

The also beat Carolina who by far if they cut their secondary, no players would be picked up by other teams. Peppers is overrated, JOHN FOX is overrated as a defensive coach.

Zona beat 2 teams from what I believe to be the Division that had the most INCOMPLETE teams in it.

Tbay- A team that cannot throw a forward pass more than 10 yards-
A team with a bloody overrated defense and really a team that stinks.

Carolina- Great running game, good O line, possibly the worst secondary in NFl history on this team. A overrated coach in John Fox, a shaky QB in Delhomme who when he struggles is the worst QB in the entire NFL hands down. Overrated defensive players like Peppers.

Atlanta- Good team, improving, but rookie coach and rookie QB and a team that was not expected to do much this year.

Orleans- No defense really, horrible secondary- offense soft , dome team-

If you look at it, Zona beat 2 teams from a division that IMO was terrible.
It was so bad that none of these teams could win a road game in thier division. That is a sign to me that this division had INCOMPLETE teams.

Beating Atlanta and Carolina is not impressive at all to me.
Eagles beat Cowboys in a must win game, vikings on teh road in a dome and then world champs at home.

Think about it, its not rocket science, that division was horrible--

Everyone knows TBAY, Carolina, Atlanta and new orleans were all pathetic teams, very incomplete teams. Carolina was thought to be the best, but they couldnt stop a forward pass, they had no clue. I watched the GBAy game and ATL game and their Db's looked shocked that a receiver would run a slant or run and stop 10 yards down the field. Just a bunch of clowns who cant play together is Carolina. THey even let jeff garcia march on them, and we all know how good Garcia was this year.

It is what it is, Zona beat 2 of the worst playoff teams to make it in years in that division.

NFC east is for real and at least eagles beat the giants at home and vikes at home and crushed the boys at home who is a NFC east team.

Eagles still gave up +130 yards to Giants on the ground, if I'm not mistaken

AZ shut down two very good running teams (although Panthers abandoned theirs)

Very true...

But Jacobs had a 24 yard run and Ward had a 14 yard run...you take those two away and theyre averaging 3.3 yards a carry...

You take away two more 11 yard runs Jacobs had and theyre averaging 2.7 yards a carry...

Basically they had 60 yards on 4 carries and 78 yards on their other 28 carries...

Plus when it really mattered, on two fourth downs late in the game, the Eagles rush defense stepped up and stopped em when it mattered....

^^

Smoke, I think I like your side here, but when you start taking away runs to massage the stats, I can't help but be reminded of Butch Davis taking away a few 60-yard gallops from Jamal Lewis on his then-record-setting day against the Browns. Other than those runs, the Browns really bottled him up. I think he was under 3 YPC on his other 20+ runs. Just those damn 60-yarders.

They have 3 chances:

1. Westbrook doesnt play/gets knocked out of the game early
  2. McNabb turns into Jake 'Brett Favre' Delhomme
  3. Reid completely abandons the run
Could any of those happen? Sure.

Do I think theyll happen? Nope...

But hey, any given Sunday right? I just feel if they played this game 10 times, Philly wins it 7 or 8 of em...

You left out the Donavan puking angle. The stadium will be closed on Sunday and the temps will be up. He puked at least 4 times in the dome at the Cuse in his career a few times during the regular season with Philly and most famously in the Super Bowl in not so warm weather in Jax.

I'll have plastic on the rug just in case.

:popcorn:

^^

Smoke, I think I like your side here, but when you start taking away runs to massage the stats, I can't help but be reminded of Butch Davis taking away a few 60-yard gallops from Jamal Lewis on his then-record-setting day against the Browns. Other than those runs, the Browns really bottled him up. I think he was under 3 YPC on his other 20+ runs. Just those damn 60-yarders.

Hahahaha...i learned by watching SportNut!!!

I hear ya though, not trying to massage the stats...just trying to provide some insight to them because if you watched the game, it felt like the Eagles bottled up their running game more than the stats may indicate at first glance....

You left out the Donavan puking angle. The stadium will be closed on Sunday and the temps will be up. He puked at least 4 times in the dome at the Cuse in his career a few times during the regular season with Philly and most famously in the Super Bowl in not so warm weather in Jax.

I'll have plastic on the rug just in case.

:popcorn:

If Donovan starts puking, all bets are off

:hang:

a 3 point fav on the road wins 7 out of 8 times huh?.... Bro, look at all 3 pt favs on the road in the history of the NFL and show me one that has won 7 out of 8 of those contests... Just doesn't happen in the NFL regardless of this discussion..

Back