NFL 4-man snake draft 2017-2018

nah it won't be steelers vs packers .. not even mogo is that lucky. I will go with Chiefs vs Panthers ... oh crap.

fml

and mogo you already have CAR you can't take NO
my early morning pick was Giants and NO. then i realized i had CAR and edited to ARI. then Kyle pointed out ARI was already taken and i settled on Colts.

so i took Giants and Colts in that last round

so VK gets the Jags

GW:
  1. NE
  2. CIN
  3. TEN
  4. DEN
  5. DET
  6. SF
  7. NO
  8. WAS
Gigantes guy:
  1. SEA
  2. ATL
  3. OAK
  4. MIN
  5. HOU
  6. PHI
  7. BUF
  8. CLE
Kyle915:
  1. DAL
  2. ARI
  3. MIA
  4. BAL
  5. TB
  6. JAX
  7. LAC
  8. CHI
Mogo:
  1. PIT
  2. GB
  3. KC
  4. CAR
  5. NYG
  6. IND
  7. NYJ
  8. LAR

giants 10.5 ... been 10 divisional games, so total of all 4 should be a whole number ... i think anyways, not a big deal at this point ... i got the same on the other 3 :shake:

giants 10.5 ... been 10 divisional games, so total of all 4 should be a whole number ... i think anyways, not a big deal at this point ... i got the same on the other 3 :shake:

Yup I had houston with a divisional win for some reason

here's what i have.... see any issues?

GW - 10
MOGO - 9.5
NYG - 13.5
VK - 13

CaptureCTGPICK.PNG

Issues ... yes

You’re awarding 2.5 points for a divisional win ... 1 for the win and 1.5 for the division ... should just be an extra 0.5 for division win

Issues ... yes

You’re awarding 2.5 points for a divisional win ... 1 for the win and 1.5 for the division ... should just be an extra 0.5 for division win
that's what we had last year... i just copied the sheet we used and didn't touch the scoring

The scoring on the spreadsheet can be the same but if you are awarding the won game in two different spots, you will get a different result.

Last year Reg season wins - 1 pt
Additional half point for divisional win

The scoring on the spreadsheet can be the same but if you are awarding the won game in two different spots, you will get a different result.

Last year Reg season wins - 1 pt
Additional half point for divisional win
i mean we can do whatever but last we we had the exact same scoring structure...

are we just awarding 0.5 pts more for a division win then?

My team has no holes. When the Bucs are your worst offering, you aren't bad. The problem is that I have no true contenders. Would need to beat GW in the regular season and then see a pats-cowboys superbowl

some analytics if anyone cares .... to early to really matter ... :shake:

(net games = games in which two of your teams are playing each other)

124 regular season points still up for grabs ... here is how many each participant can still win ... starting with a possible 64 games left for each participant (8 weeks multiplied by 8 teams) ... i've noted reason for less than 64 after points available ...
GW - 56 (1 bye, 7 net games)
VK - 59 (1 bye, 4 net games)
Mogo - 54 (4 byes, 6 net games)
NYG - 58 (2 byes, 4 net games)

26 divisional points still up for grabs ... this means 52 divisional games still to be played ... here is how many each participant can still win ...
GW - 13 points (26 divisional games)
VK - 13.5 (27)
Mogo - 11.5 (23)
NYG - 14 (28)

how'd you do that analysis nyg
just found a schedule grid i could format into excel, then just old fashion sorting the teams by member and running a total

and looks like you won the race to not be shutout ... im currently 0-25 with the Browns in this contest ... :flipbird4:

Back