NFL 4-man snake draft 2017-2018

mogo

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
VK, GWarner, NYGiants .... yinz back for this year?

i will be at the beach 8/26-9/2, so would prefer to wait until after. let me know we can figure it out.

Last edited:

i will be at the beach 8/26-9/2, so would prefer to wait until after. let me know we can figure it out.

I am in. I never know my schedule but I am sure we can find a time with just four of us.

lets get a draft order and we can piece-meal it to get this thing off the ground ... i want football !!!

Dude, that is a long time to be at the beach.... please be sure to pack a Yeti to keep you water cold and some sort of a tent. It's amazing how beaches simply just don't get a cell signal....

Dude, that is a long time to be at the beach.... please be sure to pack a Yeti to keep you water cold and some sort of a tent. It's amazing how beaches simply just don't get a cell signal....
Got the tent covered. Fuck the overpriced yeti. Really just don't want to do anything online while on vacation. There will be plenty of time when I return.

Just messing Mogo. Let's get this draft scheduled..... need to put in on the calendar unless we are going to go slow mo style.

I have desk next week which means I don't travel. So I am pretty flexible ... ok well, I am not flexible but my schedule to draft is.

Just messing Mogo. Let's get this draft scheduled..... need to put in on the calendar unless we are going to go slow mo style.
This is the $100 peanuts draft. You are in the big ballers one....

shouldn't be too hard to knock it out, but i'm quite busy now all of a sudden. Happy to randomly visit CTG to see when y'all decide on a day. Would like to avoid thursdays

Random number generator. You can just roll two dice for all of us. I trust all of you so as long as it is some semi-random way, we should be fine. Or we could do reverse order of last year or something. I don't care.

NYG, GW, Mogo, VK was the order of standings? Can someone go to random.org and draw 1-4. Whichever number is drawn is where we go clockwise

i.e. if 3 is pulled then it's 3-4-1-2 and i pick last

Thanks BAR

GW you can go ahead and start and if we are all around it will go fast and if we are not, at least we will slowly build the draft.

Thanks bar.

If we do start, somebody else will need to track until I get home and put them into that nice spreadsheet template

I'm flying home vacation this morning. I will be around all day tomorrow and Monday.

Starting to get annoying. Let's set a date so I don't have to check this damn thread anymore or let's just admit we aren't going to do it.

i can do today between now and about 540 (ill keep this page up for a bit to see if we get anything rolling soon) ... I got a fantasy draft at 6 and would rather not have to flip back and forth

i'm a little busy right now until about 8:00-8:30 PM EST. then i have the CTG league #2 draft tonight at 9:00 PM and will be around the rest of the night.

well i am around now for the next 4 hours.

Tuesday i will be around from 8:00-11:00PM EST.

Wednesday i am busy but could squeeze it from around 9:30-11:00PM EST.

Back