Nfl 2020-2021

Wire I don’t know you man but you’re bein way too emotional writing paragraphs about your resentment. Woooosaaaah! Shouldn’t matter what other random people on the internet think. Keep it positive broski. bol on your plays.

Wire I don’t know you man but you’re bein way too emotional writing paragraphs about your resentment. Woooosaaaah! Shouldn’t matter what other random people on the internet think. Keep it positive broski. bol on your plays.
This is why I haven't responded to his message. I haven't even looked at it because I don't feel a need to discuss anything. I'm not a fucking rookie. To each his own. We're all adults to discern what we're seeing. Nothing personal. I do appreciate everyone here.

All the message said was did I do something to piss you off?

the response was going to be from me to you. If I have I’m sorry. GL

All the message said was did I do something to piss you off?

the response was going to be from me to you. If I have I’m sorry. GL
Sorry brother. You've done nothing wrong. It was a night I was messaging Hunt back and forth. It wasn’t anything major. It was just about crazy unit bets that I sometimes question. I have no evidence nor do I care how much people bet.
You and I have probably been online acquaintances for 20 years? I've enjoyed it and I really have nothing to say and will continue to have fun with this forum and yourself. I can promise everyone including yourself Wire, I appreciate all of you whether I'm hated or not. We're part of a great gambling forum.

Sorry brother. You've done nothing wrong. It was a night I was messaging Hunt back and forth. It wasn’t anything major. It was just about crazy unit bets that I sometimes question. I have no evidence nor do I care how much people bet.
You and I have probably been online acquaintances for 20 years? I've enjoyed it and I really have nothing to say and will continue to have fun with this forum and yourself. I can promise everyone including yourself Wire, I appreciate all of you whether I'm hated or not. We're part of a great gambling forum.
Well done, wise.

Wise I was also thinking about the 20 years we have shared online. I thank you for saying what you did. I value your friendship and I’m glad we are good. I am sorry for my wild bets. You know I sometimes chase when I’m behind. I have to fix that. I am also sorry if I came across too strong. I was too sensitive call it a hangover from the Clemson/Ohio st episode. GL

Chiefs generating a good rush. Allen not able to handle blitz on half the plays. A screen pass would be a great call for buffalo.

Back