Nfl 2020-2021

Tampa Bay Buccaneers +4 - 118

3.54/3u

GL.
giphy.gif

We've dissected these teams to death by week 19. We know the tendencies, formations, everything. Intangibles can be considered as even for both teams since this isn't a triple revenge game. First game was so long ago, niether team is the same as it was then.

I'm simply taking the 4 with what I think is the better team.... Slightly better. However, it's nice to have a +4 in back pocket.

Don't jive with the cold weather factor. Tb12 has played in the cold more than Rodgers ever has this late in the year. Both qbs thrive in this element. Should be a good one.

Devin White is such a monster, I truly feel he impacts so much of the game on both sides of the ball. I will not be live betting against Tampa this game. Even if GB is up 20. But will live bet other shit in this one and the next game.

Buffalo tt over 24 -146

2.90/2u

Buy down courtesy of BAS

Just never been a believer in this KC defense. Buffalo puts it together on offense in this one. Wanted the key number to start. They should do well against the secondary of the chiefs and protect Allen well. Tit for tat kind of battle. Will most likely be betting live team total overs in this one on both sides. Too many weapons in the wr corp.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've dissected these teams to death by week 19. We know the tendencies, formations, everything. Intangibles can be considered as even for both teams since this isn't a triple revenge game. First game was so long ago, niether team is the same as it was then.

I'm simply taking the 4 with what I think is the better team.... Slightly better. However, it's nice to have a +4 in back pocket.

Don't jive with the cold weather factor. Tb12 has played in the cold more than Rodgers ever has this late in the year. Both qbs thrive in this element. Should be a good one.
Good stuff.

You mentioned Devin a lot last week, and rightfully so.

I really think they need to control the clock in this game and keep the ball out of Aaron's hands. Obviously they need to score, but having a good running game on Sunday will help all of this.

Buffalo tt over 24 -146

2.90/2u

Just never been a believer in this KC defense. Buffalo puts it together on offense in this one. Wanted the key number to start. They should do well against the secondary of the chiefs and protect Allen well. Tit for tat kind of battle. Will most likely be betting live team total overs in this one on both sides. Too many weapons in the wr corp.
Bills are due for a bit of a breakout on offense.

This might be just the time for it, win or lose.

Good bet here and good buy down methinks.

FG's won't get it done in this game and if they happen to be down you know they'll go for it plenty in 2H.

Bills are due for a bit of a breakout on offense.

This might be just the time for it, win or lose.

Good bet here and good buy down methinks.

FG's won't get it done in this game and if they happen to be down you know they'll go for it plenty in 2H.
Bingo. If you're settling for fgs you're not winning this one. It should be a boat race with all the play makers on both teams. Kc tt is definitely worth a look too.

Good stuff.

You mentioned Devin a lot last week, and rightfully so.

I really think they need to control the clock in this game and keep the ball out of Aaron's hands. Obviously they need to score, but having a good running game on Sunday will help all of this.

Right. Devin is the best qb on either defense in this game by a mile. Your defense qb can create turnovers, change field positions and get pressure on the qbs.

Bucs can beat you a multitude of ways. Analytically they were only in the negative one game this year... The saints Blowout in primetime. Both teams very even, personally like having +4 with a game so even.

We need to talk about this cuz! What are you seeing that would make you believe thus Bucs D is going to slow down A Rod in Green Bay?

I am definitely the first to admit I am not as good with pre game bets as live wise. I don't like being against you, but my numbers have them pretty even except GB with the HFA.

TB D is good man...they create turnovers and stop the run very well. Devin White will create a turnover and TB will get some short fields. I think this is a game where discount will really need that elite secondary receiver besides Adams.

Kind of seeing a clock control game on both sides ..a chess match, so grabbed the points. I am sure I will look like a buffoon Sunday night.

LOL buffoon. Doubt it. The game these 2 teams played against each other this year was bizarre. GB got off to a good start and then suddenly Rodgers lays an egg with a pick 5 and quickly the Packers quit. I remember saying that they quit, and it was early. I think Packers are well aware of what happened if I remember. GL

LOL buffoon. Doubt it. The game these 2 teams played against each other this year was bizarre. GB got off to a good start and then suddenly Rodgers lays an egg with a pick 5 and quickly the Packers quit. I remember saying that they quit, and it was early. I think Packers are well aware of what happened if I remember. GL

I don't even think about that game to be honest...throw that out the window..this is for the fuckin super bowl.

I don't even think about that game to be honest...throw that out the window..this is for the fuckin super bowl.
A Rod is unreal right now. Oline protects well. They run well and pass well and sliced up the #1 D. Grant it Donald wasn't in the game much but Green Bay has been very good. Bills are hott to so thinking Pack vs Bills.

A Rod is unreal right now. Oline protects well. They run well and pass well and sliced up the #1 D. Grant it Donald wasn't in the game much but Green Bay has been very good. Bills are hott to so thinking Pack vs Bills.

Yeah what GB did to the Rams was definitely impressive and concerns me for sure. No denying that. I can't argue the Bills and Pack are the two hottest in the NFL right now either.

For whatever its worth, I didn't mean to insult Wire. Was just having some fun with the 600 units during chase time. I really don't care how much people bet or what they're trying to portray. I'm not a rookie at this is all I'm saying. This forum as been a great asset for me personally when there's an analysis of why we like a pick. I couldn't imagine posting i like a game for 1k without a reason. Kinda silly not to say why. Thats why we're here is to determine why we're making a bet.

For whatever its worth, I didn't mean to insult Wire. Was just having some fun with the 600 units during chase time. I really don't care how much people bet or what they're trying to portray. I'm not a rookie at this is all I'm saying. This forum as been a great asset for me personally when there's an analysis of why we like a pick. I couldn't imagine posting i like a game for 1k without a reason. Kinda silly not to say why. Thats why we're here is to determine why we're making a bet.

Put this in his thread. He would probably appreciate it.

I personally am not much of a writer. Used to be, then decided I'm not trying to get a NY times bestseller with my picks. Do enough shit capping during the week and the weekends are 15-18 hours each day of non stop football (analysis, watching) in this household. This shit isn't a hobby to me. I'm here to fucking win, and win big. That's all. You're right though, we have a lot of great discussions and great writers in here. My thoughts go too fast to write them all down and get me lost in translation.

Yep definitely should. Wire seems like a really good guy.

Good luck on the action this weekend, Hunt.

He's a solid dude. Thanks SIGO.

Sunday night, we will have two different kinds of bettors for the gb/tb matchup. One side, will say, why the fuck did I fade Tom Brady? Or the other side, why the fuck did i fade Rodgers?

For the record, yes I would have liked to hear from wise. I sent him a pm but he didn’t respond. Maybe didn’t see it?

also I agree if you place a large bet you should have reasons behind it but I learned my lesson when I posted my reasons and the fucking jackals came out of the woodwork to attack it then of course when I lost they came back out to attack and prove how right they were. Once.

I won’t be giving any reasons any more for my picks. People can take it there are some but I don’t have the fucking patience to deal with these assholes. But I agree reasons make this forum great I just won’t be doing anything but picks without reasons. GL

For the record, yes I would have liked to hear from wise. I sent him a pm but he didn’t respond. Maybe didn’t see it?

also I agree if you place a large bet you should have reasons behind it but I learned my lesson when I posted my reasons and the fucking jackals came out of the woodwork to attack it then of course when I lost they came back out to attack and prove how right they were. Once.

I won’t be giving any reasons any more for my picks. People can take it there are some but I don’t have the fucking patience to deal with these assholes. But I agree reasons make this forum great I just won’t be doing anything but picks without reasons. GL

You can do whatever the fuck you want wire. Fuck everyone. Gl sir.

Back