NFC LEAST....WHO WANTS IT?!

Even before tonight, I think Washington is the best team. However, I need to compare schedules... I do know Dallas has easiest remaining schedule, but I have little faith in them.

The Alex smith story is too good for the nfl to pass up. The league will get him there

Cant see washigton overtaking nyg since gmen own the tie break. I think nyg might just be able to get to 8-8!! As terrible as we thought the least was I don’t think anyone gonna be happy to come to New York for a playoff game!! I could see them bouncing a team like tampa in the 1st round!!

As bad as they are I think either NYG or wash is capable of winning a playoff game

beat me to it. I don’t think Gmen are bad. They need a wr weapon and obviously Barkley, the defense is stout, the coaching is surprisingly good, gonna come down to how Danny dimes plays when he comes back, still not sure I’m a buyer on him?? Look at how many close losses they have, they legit imo and I agree don’t nobody want to have to go to NY in game 1 the playoffs. Not sure I buy skins as much.

Even before tonight, I think Washington is the best team. However, I need to compare schedules... I do know Dallas has easiest remaining schedule, but I have little faith in them.

I don’t care if Dallas plays all crap teams they still not winning more than 2 games imo. After they get pummeled tonight they be all but out of it. I think nyg schedule sets up better for them although WFT and nyg schedules close imo. I can’t say the football team better when nyg beat them twice. I think Gmen the better team and a legit threat to win a playoff game.

Giants D pretty good lately........they play a lot of unders too.......it’s either they score and D play good or the other way around.......

I’m liking the over with Seattle and WFT this week........after they sheet the bed with the Gmen, think Seattle gonna take it seriously on offense from now on.....

Chase young was a animal yesterday, so disruptive. The football team offense is just so limited. Not that the Gmen don’t have the same problem, especially if Jones unable to move. Can’t imagine that hammy gonna heal properly without him getting a few weeks off. Think the Jones hammy prob gives the football team the edge now.

Eagles are in the picture if they go 3-0 which is definitely possible
Washington O with Haskins is worthless...Alex Smith plays they win it
Giants gotta beat Seattle or Browns and Cowboys
Cowboys are done..SF will put a fork in them and no way they beat Giants or Philly
Winner will be 7-9

Eagles are in the picture if they go 3-0 which is definitely possible
Washington O with Haskins is worthless...Alex Smith plays they win it
Giants gotta beat Seattle or Browns and Cowboys
Cowboys are done..SF will put a fork in them and no way they beat Giants or Philly
Winner will be 7-9

i don’t think Philly gonna beat zona. Looks like Kyler feeling good enough to run around again, cards a different team when Murray runs.

Washington rookie DE appears to be carrying their defense. Alex Smith will be more efficient than the other QB's in the east

Giants D pretty good lately........they play a lot of unders too.......it’s either they score and D play good or the other way around.......

I’m liking the over with Seattle and WFT this week........after they sheet the bed with the Gmen, think Seattle gonna take it seriously on offense from now on.....

i thought the d was actually really good again vs the cards, offense and special teams just put them in so many bad spots. Feel like cards avg starting spot was in giants territory. Pretty amazing they held up as well they did. As I was saying tho, you gotta really worry bout the offense cause I can’t imagine Jones hammy gonna heal while they playing him. It was a huge mistake to let him play yesterday imo, they woulda been far better off giving him another week and taking their chances with McCoy. I mean what do they do now? They in a spot they can’t drop games but if Jones mobility is limited he really isn’t any help to the offense.

WASH NEEDS Alex To DInk And Dunk To Win The Division.
Otherwise, My WASH ML To Win Ends Up Being Nothing But A Book Mark...
(Old Dad Saying...)
Hahaha
:shake:

Back