Need to fill last spot in open parlay. Help please!!

The Rays aren't hitting either so I like Cole even at those shit odds. Gamehunter would probably tell you different though lol. Just trying to help you cash

I don’t play much nba but I’ve recently been put on to the fact fading houston in the 1st half has been straight cash! Wish I woulda been told sooner but I’ve gotten a couple W’s out of it. I wasn’t sure if I should try with Orlando tonight or not?

I don’t play much nba but I’ve recently been put on to the fact fading houston in the 1st half has been straight cash! Wish I woulda been told sooner but I’ve gotten a couple W’s out of it. I wasn’t sure if I should try with Orlando tonight or not?
Houston is bad and wall, house and one other are out. Orl is pretty bad too, and I think Cole Anthony is back but still short handed. I’d run far from this one

Houston is bad and wall, house and one other are out. Orl is pretty bad too, and I think Cole Anthony is back but still short handed. I’d run far from this one

once again Houston lost the 1st half! I dunno the ats record but think it was crazy bad the last 20 games (1st half only). What I was told was they occasionally compete early in games but when the backups come in teams are really running over them. I looked at bunch of games this month and appears the 2nd qrtr is really bad for them, they beat magic tonight but lost the 1st half by 6 (margin of 2nd qrtr). I saw a few games they covered full game but not 1st half. I can’t imagine it turn out too bad fading them 1st half rest of the way, think I’m gonna try it and see how it goes.

once again Houston lost the 1st half! I dunno the ats record but think it was crazy bad the last 20 games (1st half only). What I was told was they occasionally compete early in games but when the backups come in teams are really running over them. I looked at bunch of games this month and appears the 2nd qrtr is really bad for them, they beat magic tonight but lost the 1st half by 6 (margin of 2nd qrtr). I saw a few games they covered full game but not 1st half. I can’t imagine it turn out too bad fading them 1st half rest of the way, think I’m gonna try it and see how it goes.
I think they play tomorrow too lol

Back