Week 1: 27-13 (+28.60 units)
Week 2: 37-16 (+25.30 units)
Week 3: 24-14 (+10.70 units)
Week 4: 23-22 (-10.40 units)
Week 5: 21-18 (+6.00 units)
Week 6: 22-7 (+21.84 units)
Week 7: 21-15 (+8.65 units)
Overall: 175-105 (+90.69 units)

GOY (Games played in futures market before this week)

Marshall +8 v Florida Atlantic -120 (1 unit)
Missouri -4 v. Memphis -110 (2 units)
Utah +4 v USC -110 (1.5 units)

EMU -1.5 @ Ball State -110 (1 unit)
Buffalo +4 @ Toledo -110 (1 unit)
WMU -4 @ CMU -110 (1 unit)
UTEP +27 @ Louisiana Tech -110 (2 units)
Houston -10 @ Navy -110 (1 unit)
NC State +18.5/+20 @ Clemson -112 avg price (3.5 units)
Hawaii -1 v Nevada -110 (1 unit)

Seems like a dream match up for Houston. Their only team weakness (and it is a major weakness) is their secondary and Navy cannot exploit it.

Identified some of the same things but you beat me to the punch. Surprised no ULL.

Odds Buffalo goes off the favorite?

Yup, that NC St # is pretty bad. I missed that initially till a little birdie said something. Just flabbergasted by it.
Before release, I told myself if I could only bet one side this week, this would prob be the one. I figured it would be wrong but when I saw 20 I truly couldnt believe it.

Before release, I told myself if I could only bet one side this week, this would prob be the one. I figured it would be wrong but when I saw 20 I truly couldnt believe it.

Yeah it's funny because I saw the 20 but it kept moving everytime I tried to seal the deal. Eventually got 17.5 and am happy with that, but jumped as soon as I saw the 20. It was weird because it went from 20 to 8.5 to 18.5 to 18 to 17.5 to 17 in the span of about a minute. I knew the 8.5 was an error but was still funny seeing the line move like crazy during that 60 second span. Continued success this week!

Seems like a dream match up for Houston. Their only team weakness (and it is a major weakness) is their secondary and Navy cannot exploit it.

Identified some of the same things but you beat me to the punch. Surprised no ULL.

Odds Buffalo goes off the favorite?
Agreed on the matchup. I don't trust Houston to lay big numbers against many teams in that conf due to their secondary but they have defended the option well and have held up well against rush, in general, this year. Last four against Navy + Tulane, they gave up 46 in 2016 to Navy then 18 to Tulane. Last year, helf Navy to 14 and Tualne to 20. They have portions of both the recipes of option killing 1) Elite player(s) on DL 2) Familiarity with scheme and deomstrated track record of success.

I think I will prob be on ULL. It's one of about 4 or 5 other games that my number variance dictate it should be a play but I either missed a number I wanted or wanted to further dig. I didn't get to watch as much this weekend as I would have normally liked so I'm a tad behind.

I made Buffalo a slight favorite. My MAC numbers are generally my least confident conference so i bet it and otherss for less than my variance would normally dictate if it were and SEC or ACC game where I feel a bit more confident.

Hope you have a great week!

Yeah it's funny because I saw the 20 but it kept moving everytime I tried to seal the deal. Eventually got 17.5 and am happy with that, but jumped as soon as I saw the 20. It was weird because it went from 20 to 8.5 to 18.5 to 18 to 17.5 to 17 in the span of about a minute. I knew the 8.5 was an error but was still funny seeing the line move like crazy during that 60 second span. Continued success this week!
Sometimes when I am betting a game twice on BOL it gives me a weird screen that kinda slows things up before betting it the second time. This week that game got funky as well but I want sure if it was because I'd already hit it or if it was because they then moved it way too much after release. I figured the 8 was whatthey meant, not 18! Have a great week!

Same here. It would NOT let me submit. Finally got to 17.5 and it saved. I’ll take it.

That much confidence in Ryan Finley?
I have confidence in many QBs against Clemson secondary. They've only faced one offense this season that can pass, Texas A&M, and they gave up 26 points on 501 yards offense. Diff scheme but if you look at Clemson's adjusted pass defense numbers they are not good. They are impossibly thin and inexperienced at corner relative to a team with championship aspirations. As far as Finley goes, he was 31/50/338/3/2 and added 8-35 on ground last year against Clemson. If you recall the past two games between these two, NC State missed a chip shot FG that would have resulted ina Pack win and then last year they are driving late in game, got a first and goal down 7 but a penalty pushed them back and they couldnt get it done. In some ways, Finley is a bit like a college version of Alex Smith. Nothing sexy about him but he generally takes care of the ball and he's a vet that has played in 38 college games. When I'm getting three scores, I don't know if there are many QBs I would actually prefer ahead of Finley, to be honest. NC State rush defense is top 10 in country against Clemson's top 10 rush offense. NC State pass offense is top 10 in CFB and Clemson is average. No corner on Clemson's team can guard Kelvin Harmon and they've got a back door that will be wide open in the 4th.

How do you feel about goy plays, aside from obv line value with utah and mizzou?
I haven't handicapped the Marshall/FAU game yet. I made that bet before season when i anticipated Marshall was the best team in the conference. I don't think they are but I really need to dive deeper and see how much better Thomson looked at QB for them last week after a miserable debut.

Memphis is exactly type of team that Drew Lock and this offense have feasted on past couple years. At same time, the Missouru rush defense has been very impressive, so again, like last week, we are going to need to have a great passing effort from Brady White, which I believe is unlikely. I think they will score but I think Missouri could score on most possesions so I just don't know if they can keep up. Odom is something like 1-16 SU against teams with wining records but I feel like the substance behind that figure is like I previously mentioned, they just feast on lessers. I wouldn't lay 8.9 though. At this stage, may be advisable to look at a team total or hope Memhis takes money, instead. I wouldn't lay 8.5.

I think Utah is going to beat up USC pretty good. Salt Lake City is a notoriously under appreciated home field edge and if Tyler Huntley plays remotely close to the way he did last week, they should win by double digits. USC OL is not good at all and this is a very tough front to face with zero running game and a true freshman on the road. I almost bet Utah again at -5.5 when I saw it there today.

I haven't handicapped the Marshall/FAU game yet. I made that bet before season when i anticipated Marshall was the best team in the conference. I don't think they are but I really need to dive deeper and see how much better Thomson looked at QB for them last week after a miserable debut.

Memphis is exactly type of team that Drew Lock and this offense have feasted on past couple years. At same time, the Missouru rush defense has been very impressive, so again, like last week, we are going to need to have a great passing effort from Brady White, which I believe is unlikely. I think they will score but I think Missouri could score on most possesions so I just don't know if they can keep up. Odom is something like 1-16 SU against teams with wining records but I feel like the substance behind that figure is like I previously mentioned, they just feast on lessers. I wouldn't lay 8.9 though. At this stage, may be advisable to look at a team total or hope Memhis takes money, instead. I wouldn't lay 8.5.

I think Utah is going to beat up USC pretty good. Salt Lake City is a notoriously under appreciated home field edge and if Tyler Huntley plays remotely close to the way he did last week, they should win by double digits. USC OL is not good at all and this is a very tough front to face with zero running game and a true freshman on the road. I almost bet Utah again at -5.5 when I saw it there today.

Thanks for the response. Kinda feel the same way about Utah. Most interested in it and marshall....have no interest in laying that much with mizzou against memphis offense. Just seems like a back and forth game that will always have the back door open.

Completely agree with your sentiments on the Utah game. USC is undisciplined and should be exploited in this spot. I agree with a DD victory for Utah.

USC without Gustin for sure. Not sure on other two starting lb's. I'm sure Smith info will stay on the down low. Utah offense made some changes and is playing much better but I still think USC can exploit Blackmon, he's been inconsistent this year at DB. Utah by a TD.

Georgia State/Arkansas State Over 53 -105 (1 unit)
UCF/ECU Over 64 -110 (1 unit)
Vanderbilt/Kentucky Over 47.5 -110 (1 unit)
UNC/Syracuse Over 61 -105 (1 unit)
FAU/Marshall Under 63.5 -110 (2 units)
MOH/Army Over 47.5 -110 (1 unit)
Ohio State/Purdue Over 63 -110 (2 units)
Alabama/Tennessee Under 61 -110 (1 unit)
Illinois/Wisconsin Over 52.5 -110 (1 unit)
Houston/Navy Under 64.5 -110 (2 units)
Cal/Oregon State Over 58.5 -110 (1 unit)
UCOnn/USF Over 65.5 -110 (1 unit)
NC State/Clemson Over 53.5 -110 (2 units)
Auburn/Ole Miss Under 64 -110 (1.5 units)
USC/Utah Over 45.5 -110 (2 units)
Nevada/Hawaii Over 69 -110 (1 unit)

USC without Gustin for sure. Not sure on other two starting lb's. I'm sure Smith info will stay on the down low. Utah offense made some changes and is playing much better but I still think USC can exploit Blackmon, he's been inconsistent this year at DB. Utah by a TD.
I was shocked to see total open 45.5. Must have had two utes substitute for the veteran regulars in Costa Rica this afternoon.

Yea the Oregon line switch from +2 to -2 jumped at me. Can you say recency bias? Totally overvalued. Not sure they‘re geared on D to stop air raid attack.
Agreed. I still don’t think the numbers or film paint their defense in a particularly favorable light. I figured Wash st defense would take large step back with Grinch moving on but they’ve been good this year, they look particularly formidable against pass, which is mandatory when facing a QB like Herbert.

Curious CK, Obviously I know you bet these all yourself before posting here. But from the lines you post here how often are others able to get the same/very similar lines on BOL after you post on here? I assume that you post here 15-30 minutes after you hit them on BOL... Can be very difficult using any other book besides BOL I would bet cause those lines would all be adjusted by then... Thanks again for all the insight!

Curious CK, Obviously I know you bet these all yourself before posting here. But from the lines you post here how often are others able to get the same/very similar lines on BOL after you post on here? I assume that you post here 15-30 minutes after you hit them on BOL... Can be very difficult using any other book besides BOL I would bet cause those lines would all be adjusted by then... Thanks again for all the insight!
Not to hijack but just an opinion...

The best thing you can learn from the guys that post here and others that discuss here that play openers is to figure out 'how they do it'. It isn't just some sorcery. These guys work their tails off in the off season. They win and get the best numbers because they are prepared. That is the key. If CK, VK, any of these guys post a play right away after submitting the value has already started to creep away. No one tailing is going to get the best number, that is just how it is. But, you can learn and be prepared to attack yourself. The thing is, if you study the threads here or Twitter posts you will generally have a solid idea of what teams they have valued where. Now, not all of them, but a better understanding for sure.

As many of us have said here for years... this is a great forum to learn and cap from. Nothing is free in life, hard work pays off.

Now, not to step onto the thread anymore... :shake:

I would say the likelihood of getting the same I get is zero. Getting similar: I suppose that's all in the eye of the beholder. I've talked about this some in past threads and there is no easy solution. The feedback that I've gotten is that some on here find value with what I share so I'll keep on keepin on. I try my best to answer questions about which lines I would still take at current. I dont do great at hypotheticals but I am willing to share my thoughts.

There are important lessons to be learned in here. I will post a few thoughts and hopefully ck is ok with it.
1. You are not going to get ck's lines. He is getting carpal tunnel syndrome from hitting the refresh button at specific times of specific days of the week to attack the lines immediately. He and other sharp people are moving those lines instantaneously, with the major mistakes being hit by more people than the less major mistakes. Since the line moves BECAUSE he bet it, and you won't know what he has bet until AFTER he has bet it. It is just not possible. The key if you are tailing him is to bet it immediately after he posts. You won't get his line but you will generally still beat the close. As bettors our ultimate goal is to win but the best indicator for future success is not the results but whether you are beating the closing line. I have little doubt tailing Ck the last few years by betting right after he posts would be profitable. I am not generally a tailer, rather an originator, but you can get some interesting insight about the likelihood of which way lines might be moving going forward just looking at ck's plays, as they are a pretty good indicator to me on whether I would be better off waiting to bet what I like or waiting because the line will most likely move towards his number (particularly given the circles he runs in). I get tons of value from his threads without even tailing him (not that i have never tailed him on a play because i have).
2. Being a great handicapper is great but it doesn't make you money. Being a great bettor > being a great handicapper and it isn't close. In the case of CK, he is both. But the lessons he is teaching are huge for people. If you didn't look at his bets and just focused on his processes, you would be bettering yourself as a sports investor.
3. Don't be scared to be open-minded and learn something. I used to sit and hit refresh and pound openers too and you get access to so many soft lines that way that it was just a huge value. It was best for me when it was BM without pre-released low limit lines. I can handicap football. I am an experienced gambler. I am aware of my personal bad practices as they related to my more thorough methods of the past. BUT I learned some things from ck the last few years. His ability to watch a game on a given night and then immediately use that information to hit game of the year lines was eye opening and something that I simply never really considered in the same way he does it. It's brilliant. Whether it is potential injury, a discovered flaw in the team that doesn't match up well in the future, a score that will effect future lines which will ensure him value or give him potential middle opportunities, etc. etc. .... My point is that I have a huge ego, am confident I understand a lot of what it takes to actually win (even if my current occupation doesn't afford me the opportunity to do it anymore) but I am still willing to learn from people who are doing it smarter than I was able to ever think of myself. Be open minded and think critically about what he is doing. You can be jealous of someone (I am jealous of ck), and still really like someone and be happy for them (consider ck a friend of a sort and am definitely happy for him) and still be willing to learn from someone who is doing it better than you are (he is doing it as good as anyone who is posting on the internet).
4. From reading his threads, when people ask him if something is still a play, he answers. There is the threat of losing the number waiting 17 hours for him to reply but he will answer. I made a post in my thread after I posted my bets this week which I will use as an example to illustrate a point....

I would be shocked if Michigan was less than a full 7 by kickoff. (6.5 was still available at the time i posted this)
I would be VERY shocked if App St was 24 or more by kickoff. (looks like it will close over 24 after all 24.5 available when i posted this and it is actually 25.5 now)
The Terps line is ridiculously high as well. (dropped all the way to 9)
NcState has a good chance to win outright and they are giving us 17 pts? That will close lower eventually. (I still think it drops lower eventually)
And if Missouri closes anything under 10 it will be silly too low. (7's available at time of posting i believe, now a sea of 10's)
looks like MOH got crushed but I Can see that creeping either direction from there. (went down another .5-1pt)
And I HIGHLY doubt that Tulane goes off over a TD fave. ( over a TD available at time of posting, already dropped to 7 with a few shops at a juiced 6.5)

Who knows on Nebraska line ... I just had the game targeted. I maybe should have waited there. (Note I was unclear which way it would move and they bet Minnesota, meaning I had a decent idea this one wouldn't move the way the others did but I am in the business of trusting myself)

Just saying you might want to attack right now while those kind of numbers are available because, like I said, I doubt they last too long.

You can ask CK where he thinks lines will move, you can ask him if he will still play it .... but I suspect when he posts a play, that a majority still have one way line movement traffic. In this thread we also discussed with Toledo at -2.5/-3 whether Buffalo would end up going off the favorite. Currently Buffalo is -1.

My point in this regard is that his thread is most valuable for his processes and selections ..... but if you mine his threads by asking him questions and getting other people to engage as well, you can get a lot more out of it than just his processes and selections. You can find indicators towards finding yourself value and deciding when to bet something among other things. Tailers have it easy. Doubt many realize the work that he is putting in on this stuff. The least the tailers can do is be active enough to ask questions, provide a little insight if they have any ....

guess my point is that if you want to be a handicapper or originator or a great bettor ... his thread is a good model for seeing how to do it ..... but if you are just going to tail him, note what time he generally posts his sides each week and what time he generally posts his totals each week and get in there and bet them as quickly as possible. Not sure if he posts on twitter before here but probably want to follow him on there too. The key for the tailer will be to bet as soon as you can.

Sorry for hijack but I love gaming theory, Franchise and I need you to post your plays. Thanks for doing so.

There are important lessons to be learned in here. I will post a few thoughts and hopefully ck is ok with it.
1. You are not going to get ck's lines. He is getting carpal tunnel syndrome from hitting the refresh button at specific times of specific days of the week to attack the lines immediately. He and other sharp people are moving those lines instantaneously, with the major mistakes being hit by more people than the less major mistakes. Since the line moves BECAUSE he bet it, and you won't know what he has bet until AFTER he has bet it. It is just not possible. The key if you are tailing him is to bet it immediately after he posts. You won't get his line but you will generally still beat the close. As bettors our ultimate goal is to win but the best indicator for future success is not the results but whether you are beating the closing line. I have little doubt tailing Ck the last few years by betting right after he posts would be profitable. I am not generally a tailer, rather an originator, but you can get some interesting insight about the likelihood of which way lines might be moving going forward just looking at ck's plays, as they are a pretty good indicator to me on whether I would be better off waiting to bet what I like or waiting because the line will most likely move towards his number (particularly given the circles he runs in). I get tons of value from his threads without even tailing him (not that i have never tailed him on a play because i have).
2. Being a great handicapper is great but it doesn't make you money. Being a great bettor > being a great handicapper and it isn't close. In the case of CK, he is both. But the lessons he is teaching are huge for people. If you didn't look at his bets and just focused on his processes, you would be bettering yourself as a sports investor.
3. Don't be scared to be open-minded and learn something. I used to sit and hit refresh and pound openers too and you get access to so many soft lines that way that it was just a huge value. It was best for me when it was BM without pre-released low limit lines. I can handicap football. I am an experienced gambler. I am aware of my personal bad practices as they related to my more thorough methods of the past. BUT I learned some things from ck the last few years. His ability to watch a game on a given night and then immediately use that information to hit game of the year lines was eye opening and something that I simply never really considered in the same way he does it. It's brilliant. Whether it is potential injury, a discovered flaw in the team that doesn't match up well in the future, a score that will effect future lines which will ensure him value or give him potential middle opportunities, etc. etc. .... My point is that I have a huge ego, am confident I understand a lot of what it takes to actually win (even if my current occupation doesn't afford me the opportunity to do it anymore) but I am still willing to learn from people who are doing it smarter than I was able to ever think of myself. Be open minded and think critically about what he is doing. You can be jealous of someone (I am jealous of ck), and still really like someone and be happy for them (consider ck a friend of a sort and am definitely happy for him) and still be willing to learn from someone who is doing it better than you are (he is doing it as good as anyone who is posting on the internet).
4. From reading his threads, when people ask him if something is still a play, he answers. There is the threat of losing the number waiting 17 hours for him to reply but he will answer. I made a post in my thread after I posted my bets this week which I will use as an example to illustrate a point....

I would be shocked if Michigan was less than a full 7 by kickoff. (6.5 was still available at the time i posted this)
I would be VERY shocked if App St was 24 or more by kickoff. (looks like it will close over 24 after all 24.5 available when i posted this and it is actually 25.5 now)
The Terps line is ridiculously high as well. (dropped all the way to 9)
NcState has a good chance to win outright and they are giving us 17 pts? That will close lower eventually. (I still think it drops lower eventually)
And if Missouri closes anything under 10 it will be silly too low. (7's available at time of posting i believe, now a sea of 10's)
looks like MOH got crushed but I Can see that creeping either direction from there. (went down another .5-1pt)
And I HIGHLY doubt that Tulane goes off over a TD fave. ( over a TD available at time of posting, already dropped to 7 with a few shops at a juiced 6.5)

Who knows on Nebraska line ... I just had the game targeted. I maybe should have waited there. (Note I was unclear which way it would move and they bet Minnesota, meaning I had a decent idea this one wouldn't move the way the others did but I am in the business of trusting myself)

Just saying you might want to attack right now while those kind of numbers are available because, like I said, I doubt they last too long.

You can ask CK where he thinks lines will move, you can ask him if he will still play it .... but I suspect when he posts a play, that a majority still have one way line movement traffic. In this thread we also discussed with Toledo at -2.5/-3 whether Buffalo would end up going off the favorite. Currently Buffalo is -1.

My point in this regard is that his thread is most valuable for his processes and selections ..... but if you mine his threads by asking him questions and getting other people to engage as well, you can get a lot more out of it than just his processes and selections. You can find indicators towards finding yourself value and deciding when to bet something among other things. Tailers have it easy. Doubt many realize the work that he is putting in on this stuff. The least the tailers can do is be active enough to ask questions, provide a little insight if they have any ....

guess my point is that if you want to be a handicapper or originator or a great bettor ... his thread is a good model for seeing how to do it ..... but if you are just going to tail him, note what time he generally posts his sides each week and what time he generally posts his totals each week and get in there and bet them as quickly as possible. Not sure if he posts on twitter before here but probably want to follow him on there too. The key for the tailer will be to bet as soon as you can.

Sorry for hijack but I love gaming theory, Franchise and I need you to post your plays. Thanks for doing so.
Wow, so much good info here!

Quick aside, you (VK) are the only reason I ended up Over at CTG. I stumbled upon the site somehow and your thoughtfulness and approach to handicapping football was prob on the three most impactful people to me over the past ten to twelve years. You posting your write ups and always answering my questions both publicly and more important privately had great impact on me and I just wanted to honor you and thank you publicly. I’m not Italian but I consider you my godfather!

I think what you articulated was so important and such great reminders for all of us that are constantly learning and evolving. Thanks both for your kind words, helpful info, and consistent generosity!

Helluva thread, thanks for the input fellas... Looks like some buyback on Clemson as a couple books in Vegas have returned to 17.5/18. Both teams undefeated and Clemson is laying 3 scores. Removing the stats to support your play, an undefeated team getting 3 scores has historically felt like fool's gold to me. Who doesn't want NC State plus all those juicy points? I expect NC State will be the more popular side and while I recognize that is not part of your decision making, it may be enough to keep me on the sidelines in this one.
Good luck

Helluva thread, thanks for the input fellas... Looks like some buyback on Clemson as a couple books in Vegas have returned to 17.5/18. Both teams undefeated and Clemson is laying 3 scores. Removing the stats to support your play, an undefeated team getting 3 scores has historically felt like fool's gold to me. Who doesn't want NC State plus all those juicy points? I expect NC State will be the more popular side and while I recognize that is not part of your decision making, it may be enough to keep me on the sidelines in this one.
Good luck

5-0 or better teams getting more than 14 are 9-11 ATS with two losses by half a point on the closer...so really no sample to support it being fool's gold.

from SDQL database, undefeated teams ATS as a dog
4-0 teams: 83-70-1 (0.73, 54.2%)
5-0 teams: 54-39-1 (0.66, 58.1%)
6-0 teams: 28-20-1 (3.23, 58.3%)
7-0 teams: 11-19-0 (-5.00, 36.7%)
8-0 or better: 25-18-1 (1.50, 58.1%)

5-0 or better teams, ATS as dog based on point spread:
any line: 118-96-3 (0.63, 55.1%)
> +3: 80-68-2 (-0.07, 54.1%)
> +7: 32-32-0 (-0.56, 50.0%)
> +14: 8-11-0 (0.87, 42.1%)
> +17: 2-8-0 (-2.00, 20.0%)

the last 3 situations that fit the > +14 scenario the undefeated dog ran into a team having a dominant regular season that went on to the title game
2016 Bama beat A&M by 19, line was +18.5
2013 FSU beat Miami by 27, line was +21.5
2012 Bama beat Miss St by 31, line was +24

so, I guess if you think Clemson is a legit juggernaut you lay the points, I'm not so sure...

from SDQL database, undefeated teams ATS as a dog
4-0 teams: 83-70-1 (0.73, 54.2%)
5-0 teams: 54-39-1 (0.66, 58.1%)
6-0 teams: 28-20-1 (3.23, 58.3%)
7-0 teams: 11-19-0 (-5.00, 36.7%)
8-0 or better: 25-18-1 (1.50, 58.1%)

5-0 or better teams, ATS as dog based on point spread:
any line: 118-96-3 (0.63, 55.1%)
> +3: 80-68-2 (-0.07, 54.1%)
> +7: 32-32-0 (-0.56, 50.0%)
> +14: 8-11-0 (0.87, 42.1%)
> +17: 2-8-0 (-2.00, 20.0%)

the last 3 situations that fit the > +14 scenario the undefeated dog ran into a team having a dominant regular season that went on to the title game
2016 Bama beat A&M by 19, line was +18.5
2013 FSU beat Miami by 27, line was +21.5
2012 Bama beat Miss St by 31, line was +24

so, I guess if you think Clemson is a legit juggernaut you lay the points, I'm not so sure...

Lawrence still hasn’t impressed me a ton yet. Still waiting for the kid to break out now..maybe this is the week off a BYE?

NC State lost a ton in front 7, thinking Clemson can run all over them with those backs and o-line
They definitely will. For me its more about NC State ability to keep it within 14. Finley as a seasoned qb, similar to dungey, and has faced a juggernaut clemson before....could/should be able to keep NCST in it.

Think clemson secondary not tested yet but yea its gambling and clemson can win by 28 too.

I am not suggesting that N.C. State is a sure fire easy winner. What I cannot and will not understand is anyone making a case for laying 17 or 18 points with Clemson in this game. I have yet to read or hear a semi-decent case for laying the points other than from people who still believe oddsmakers are like the boogeyman and lay out these masterful traps. Gambling gets much easier once you lose that silly belief, work your ass off, and know that you know far more about the game than they do.

I am not suggesting that N.C. State is a sure fire easy winner. What I cannot and will not understand is anyone making a case for laying 17 or 18 points with Clemson in this game. I have yet to read or hear a semi-decent case for laying the points other than from people who still believe oddsmakers are like the boogeyman and lay out these masterful traps. Gambling gets much easier once you lose that silly belief, work your ass off, and know that you know far more about the game than they do.

Strength of Clemson‘s D that limited Dungey to poor passing numbers and Mond too until fourth quarter with big lead. Really strong Clemson run game against NC State front seven that lost a ton from last year.

Strength of Clemson‘s D that limited Dungey to poor passing numbers and Mond too until fourth quarter with big lead. Really strong Clemson run game against NC State front seven that lost a ton from last year.
Here are the issues I have with this:

Syracuse is an average at very best passing offense this year. Let’s not confuse what they’ve done in past with this season are the 112th nationally in adjusted per play passing.

Texas AM had 501 yards offense and outgained Clemson with a QB that has almost zero experience.

NC State gives up 93 rushing yards per game. Adjusted for opponent that is about 10th in the nation.

Here are the issues I have with this:

Syracuse is an average at very best passing offense this year. Let’s not confuse what they’ve done in past with this season are the 112th nationally in adjusted per play passing.

Texas AM had 501 yards offense and outgained Clemson with a QB that has almost zero experience.

NC State gives up 93 rushing yards per game. Adjusted for opponent that is about 10th in the nation.

Cuse: Dungey is regarded as one of ACC‘s best quarterbacks and Clemson limited him very well

Aggies: 235 of those yards came in the fourth when Clemson settled with a double-digit lead

NC State literally played nobody. Played UVA when UVA was a lot weaker on o-line due to injury and played BC without Dillon. Still allowed 5.6 ypc to a receiver

Back