NCAAF Week 4

Getting off of this one. Had some new info come to light that changed my read:

Notre Dame/Georgia Over 57.5 -110 (1.5 units)

Yo Ck, would you recommend playing the follwing at the current line movements?

Troy/Akron O57
WMU/Cuse O65.5
Mich/Wisky UU44
Wash/BYU O50
SoMiss/Bama O61
Barn/Aggie U48
SMU/TCU U55
SJSU/Arky O61
Louisville/FSU O61.5
Louisvlle +8

Really hope you say "Yes" to TCU/SMU Gucci Bowl under. Feels like an anuual tradition that GP hits those haha

Thanks for your help!
Based on my process, I wouldn’t bet many of these at current numbers if this was where they all opened.

Prob 1u on Ville, TCU Under, and Wisky Under, but im sorta cooling on that one.

Not really confirmed either way. He got rocked on that last drive a couple different times. Seems like the obvious occurrence, but who knows.

Strange the line has dropped though.
sharps like the effort vs. a team with a BDF defense?

Rumors flying around that Hilinski for UofSC is hurt. Yet the line is now down to 8.5. Anyone have thoughts?
Haven’t heard anything about that. The market moves could be speculative right now. If confirmed, it would be off the board. Total offense changes if Joyner is at QB. I’m holding a turd in that case.

More games played in the futures markets:

Week 5:

Navy +13.5 @ Memphis -120 (1 unit)
Duke +7 @ Virginia Tech -110 (1 unit)

Week 6:

Miami -4 v. VT -110 (2.5 units)
UCF -3 @ Cincinnati -125 (1 unit)
Michigan State +17 @ Ohio State -110 (1 unit)

Week 8:

Pitt +4.5 v. Syracuse -120 (1.5 units)

Week 14:

Louisville +9 @ Kentucky -110 (1 unit)

Unless MSU just implodes today it would not shock me if they had a chance to win outright at Cbus... In s few weeks. Seventeen is just ridiculous. Overall, those last 4 you played all look great.

Unless MSU just implodes today it would not shock me if they had a chance to win outright at Cbus... In s few weeks. Seventeen is just ridiculous. Overall, those last 4 you played all look great.
I debated going a little heavier on Sparty. Missed a 17.5 That was available. There was also an 11 for them against Wisky but was 9.5 before I got to it, so I passed. I have them +14.5 against Mich as well. Never thought I’d would be backing them this much but that defense is gonna keep them in every game

The VT fade train
I’ve got VT +11 in that Miami game from pre season. I thought they were gonna be good. Whoops. Miami should disembowel them. Also have VT +15 at ND, but haven’t seen that one make the menu again since pre season

I debated going a little heavier on Sparty. Missed a 17.5 That was available. There was also an 11 for them against Wisky but was 9.5 before I got to it, so I passed. I have them +14.5 against Mich as well. Never thought I’d would be backing them this much but that defense is gonna keep them in every game
Absolutely. I took the 14.5 myself against us...Super Bowl...

Absolutely. I took the 14.5 myself against us...Super Bowl... The only concerns are more legs are growing with the Dantonio stuff...and there is another story that should break this season at some point. He wants to make it to the of season and retire on his own but he might not make it that far... Otherwise I'd Be all over these GOY lines for them as well. Hopefully it's fine...I have my over 7.5 on those douches to cash.

All 1 u

Kenny Pickett Over 23.5 completions -114
Kenny Pickett Over 249.5 passing yards -114

Tony Jones Under 76.5 rushing yards -114
Ian Book Over 19.5 completions -114
Ian Book Over 249.5 passing yards -114

Riley Neal Over 16.5 completions -114

Back