NCAAF Week 2

NC State -16.5 2H -110 (2 units)

WCU all american QB was suspended before the game. He's the best player in his conf. Dead on offense without him.

Reactions: RMR
Rumors of Dillon Gabriel starting for UCF instead of Wimbush. Getting out. I think he makes this offense work as intended

UCF/FAU Over 68 -110 (1 unit)

Good info. I’m not gonna overcompicate this one. There are very few instances when a CFB total should be in the low 40’s and this is not one of them. USC now runs an air raid and has a competent play caller, unlike the years with Tee Martin. Perhaps it turns into a massive struggle with two backup QBs going at it, but I’m willing to assume that risk. I think we are going to see a lot of snaps in this game, and we just saw a rebuilt Fresno offense give USC all they could handle. On the other side, there is a chance that northwesterns offense could be amongst the worst in P5 this year, so I believe that scoreline needs to be looked at with an asterisks.
Cover at half...thank you sir!! Great day with your help.

I had Purdue/Vandy marked 'NO Bet' on my spread sheet.
Then when I saw both you and Carolina Blue had Purdue, I changed my mind at bet Purdue, and I thank you

I had Purdue/Vandy marked 'NO Bet' on my spread sheet.
Then when I saw both you and Carolina Blue had Purdue, I changed my mind at bet Purdue, and I thank you

I wish CK and I had more of the same plays every week because they have been money when we have both been on the same side, but usually our cards never align nor conflict, which is weird when you consider the number of plays we both put up every week. Who knows, maybe the stars will align again sometime soon like they did with Purdue!

CB

Back