NCAAF Week 10: Leans & Plays

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
Last week was pretty good to me, as I finished 4-2-1 and up a couple of units.

Only a couple of plays locked in so far...

Week 10 Record: 2-0

Week 10 Sides

Miami(FL) +3 [2 Units] --> Bought half a point. For more in depth analysis, see BDK's thread. He's ON FIRE this season. The hurricanes should be able to slow, if not shut down Ore this week. Glennon may have looked good at home last week, but there will be more pressure on him if Ore has tough sledding. Should be a dirty, low scoring game. I'll take that tough Miami defense at home, getting 3.

W. Michigan -13 [2 Units] --> Broncos should dominate this game on both sides of the ball. IMO, they could be covering at half.

Nevada -10 [1 Unit] --> I'm wishing I would have waited on this. Rowe's status is in question, so this line could drop even more. Still, I like Reno laying 10 or less, as the pistol offense will still give the Vandals fits, even if Rowe is out.

SMU -4.5 [0.7 Units] :D --> Some key players (on offense) returning for SMU this week. Both teams should be fired up in this key conference game, but I think that SMU's stout run defense will be the deciding factor here. That, and UAB's inability to stop the run all season long.

Boise State 1st Half -13.5 [0.6 Units] :D --> HUNTDOG is the man!

Air Force -6.5 [0.6 Units] --> This bet comes down to a few things really. For one, AF has owned Army over the last decade. This is also a revenge game for AF, as they lost at home to Army last season. AF has that typical, tough to stop option offense, while Army has consistently shown they cannot stop the run. Just about everyone gets 150+ on the ground against Army, so that has to bode well for AF. I know this is a monster rivalry, just like Army & Navy, but QB play will also be a big factor. IMO, Carney is a step above, as he just makes better decisions with the football (either keeping it on the ground or putting it in the air).

Week 10 Leans

Central Florida +6

All input and feedback is greatly appreciated. :cheers:

YTD NCAAF Sides: 52-42-3 [+3.9 Units]

YTD NCAAF M/L Plays: 3-5 [-0.3 Units]

YTD NCAAF Totals: 1-0-1 [+1.0 Units]

YTD NCAAF Overall: +4.6 Units

:36_7_1:

Last edited:
I think you will be happy with Nevada. I was reading up on it and the backup was inserted for Rowe late in the Hawaii game (when Rowe wasn't getting anywhere) and led them to 14 straight points. Yes, that was Hawai....i's defense, but at least you know the guy can engineer drives. And this is Idaho we're talking about so it's not that great a team. I think Idaho puts up a fight but the Wolfpack covers it by 2 td's.

Space - I would be more than happy with a 2TD win for Nevada. GL this week bro. :shake:

Adding

SMU -4.5 [0.7 Units]

Thanks Hunt. I actually just tailed you on Boise State 1st Half -13.5. GL to both of us tonight. :cheers:

Added

Boise State 1st Half -13.5 [0.6 Units]

Hell yeah! 3-0 start to week 10!

Feelin pretty damn good about my plays tomorrow. GL fellas!

:bow: NCAAF

J Galt & Hunt - Thanks fellas. GL today. :cheers:

Adding

Penn State ML +230 [0.5 Units]

Oklahoma -2.5 [1 Unit]

So. Mississippi -6.5 [2.5 Units]

:drinking:

Last edited:
Final Card

So. Mississippi -6.5 [2.5 Units] :D

Miami(FL) +3 [2 Units] :mad:

W. Michigan -13 [2 Units] :mad:

Nevada -10 [1 Unit] :D

Oklahoma -2.5 [1 Unit] :mad:

SMU -4.5 [0.7 Units] :D

Air Force -6.5 [0.6 Units] :D

Boise State 1st Half -13.5 [0.6 Units] :D

Penn State ML +230 [0.5 Units] :mad:

and

3 Team Parlay:

BYU -13.5
Oklahoma -2.5
Virginia Tech -2 [0.5 Units to win 3.0] :mad:

:36_7_1:

Last edited:
At least So. Mississippi pulled through for me.

YTD NCAAF Sides: 55-45-3 [+4.3 Units]

YTD NCAAF M/L Plays: 3-6 [-0.8 Units]

YTD NCAAF Totals: 1-0-1 [+1.0 Units]

YTD NCCAF Parlays: 0-1 [-0.5 Units]

YTD NCAAF Overall: +4.0 Units

:cheers:

Last edited:
Back