*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

FSU looks like the most talented team I've seen today, but also look like they spent all offseason patting themselves on the back. Gonna be a tough coaching job for Jimbo this season

FSU looks like the most talented team I've seen today, but also look like they spent all offseason patting themselves on the back. Gonna be a tough coaching job for Jimbo this season

IDK Florida looked like the best team today. 1 Kick Return for 64 yards. 0 Total Yards against them. Pretty fucking good if you ask me

i dunno .. without the defensive score this is a drive to take the lead for osu ... a middle of the pack big12 team .. maybe less than average this particular year ( though maybe they are better than given credit for )

what they doing Gator?

my bet if off? they camcel?

its called off for tonight

Thomas Goldkamp @Goldkamp247 · 1m

Folks, it's not going to be played tomorrow. Way too many reasons not to do that. Might not be hotels available for Idaho tonight.

There are a lot of factors at play here: payout to Idaho, travel considerations, what's best for both teams, tickets, etc.

Florida and Idaho officials are meeting now discussing the options. No idea if a decision either way will come tonight.

THE BEST PERFORMANCE BY FLORIDA IN A LONG TIME BRINGS HOPE TO GATOR NATION
A review by unit:
OFFENSE: A++++++
No fumbles, no interceptions, no plays for a loss, and not even a single punt on the night. Jeff Driskel appeared comfortable at the line, leading the offense to their best performance in years. Efficient, error-free, and perfect are strong words, but they are reasons for hope for fans longing for something like offensive competence for the Gators in 2014.
DEFENSE: A++++++
Didn't allow a yard all night, and kept Idaho scoreless. Failed to generate any turnovers, but that's an area of focus for next week's coaching.
SPECIAL TEAMS: A+++++++
Valdez Showers' opening kickoff return was truly the play of the game.
OVERALL: A+++++++++++
As perfect a performance as could be expected from Will Muschamp's 2014 squad, and certainly a satisfying one.

Back