*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

You can't say who is the best conference or anythung because today, every Top team has played bad. The #2 Pac 12 team barely beat a non bowling team in Virginia

I just don't understand. Wisconsin pulls a guy off the starting defense and he beats out the guy that was the starting QB last year. LSU can't find a QB worth a shit?

I just don't understand. Wisconsin pulls a guy off the starting defense and he beats out the guy that was the starting QB last year. LSU can't find a QB worth a shit?
nope

been bad outside Mett

all the way back to all the way back....

shrug ... that crapshoot feeling on week 1 ... gonna be hard to adjust pr when i feel like i have over rated every team .. mostly ucla and ole miss.

Every conference is very similar...good teams up top...average throughout SEC PaC 12 Big 10 Big 12
Most people do not agree with you

It is a tired argument though. Of course they have top heavy situations, but c'mon.

run the B10 for me, top to bottom....it is a down year, and has been right?. I am not talking Paul Finebaum saying this, this is stated and noted all over by all media

but it is an old argument

maybe underrated auburn

Had that game on with no sound during Alabama game. AU offense took a while to get going. Looked better with the backup than Marshall from what I saw. Defense was no good. Bielema should go back to Big 10 so he can win some games

Back