*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

at home. Fucking Verizon. For some reasons half my channels dont work. In fact Fox owned things the only things working on my TV. No ESPN, No ABC, No HBO, No CBS...they can't come out till tomorrow

Time to head to the bar.
shit, I would be having Verizon be crediting my account if that shit happened to me

Time to head to the bar.
shit, I would be having Verizon be crediting my account if that shit happened to me

yes, I mentioned that to the tech guy last night on the phone and he said to call CS once the problem was fixed...heres the kicker..i had a tech guy here on Friday morning because no channels worked, and once he was done I ran out for work. You'd think he would check this type of shit

fuck verizon

this bama game looks prime for an upset.... give media a load to talk abut in the week too when theyve run the sams shirtlifting story into the ground

tumblr_mxx24a7wMc1qa3pfso1_400.gif

united were wank again,city lost at home,and chelsea played basketball with everton

and county won 3-0

yeah did well in EPL today. Got raped across the rest of Europe. Fucking Hertha up 2-1 in the 2H in the 70th minute or some shit and lose 4-2.

Im hoping this is one of those seasons when after Week 1 all of Georgia wants Mark Richt fired

about 5 years ago then he got kicked out for stealing from dorms....killed someone in Canton awhile back and is not serving life

Back