*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

Something ironic, the whole #trail_of_tears deal at the OSU/FSU game is my buddy is there and said there's as many Native's wearing the shirts as white people. It'll be interesting to see how Chickasaw Nation responds since they're one of the bigger boosters of OSU.

They've lost the "Tyson Intimidation". Iron Mike won a lot of fights before he ever got in the ring .... opponents were just waiting to get hammered. Once Mike lost that, he became extremely beatable. Seems like Bama has lost "the edge" a little. Plus Kiffin is cancer on two legs ...

They've lost the "Tyson Intimidation". Iron Mike won a lot of fights before he ever got in the ring .... opponents were just waiting to get hammered. Once Mike lost that, he became extremely beatable. Seems like Bama has lost "the edge" a little. Plus Kiffin is cancer on two legs ...
I've had those same thoughts. Bama won games before they were played. Once they smacked & felt what the canvas tastes like, shit got different. Same thing happened to USC

yeah Clemson is doin the stanky leg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ewufRwrayTI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

where ya at gruv?

at home. Fucking Verizon. For some reasons half my channels dont work. In fact Fox owned things the only things working on my TV. No ESPN, No ABC, No HBO, No CBS...they can't come out till tomorrow

at home. Fucking Verizon. For some reasons half my channels dont work. In fact Fox owned things the only things working on my TV. No ESPN, No ABC, No HBO, No CBS...they can't come out till tomorrow

the more I think about it this is probably some kind of huge Rupert Murdoch conspiracy

Back