*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

i have had a bunch of cherry juice the last two weeks. hasn't done anything. been taking ibuprofen about 1000-1200 mg a pop ... reduces the swelling anyway

ya but only up a td for their efforts .... if ucf qb finds himself ( no signs yet that he will ) ucf can compete but this aint bortles and it is going to be tough without his two best offensive weapons.

I'm funnin ya'

The wife and I went up to UNT stadium last night to see the next Aggie great QB Kyler Murray.
We get in a line of traffic that was unbelievable and realize the line we're in goes around to the opposite side of the stadium.
We doubled back and went home.

WE had no tickets and the old girl can't walk that far.
I'm reluctant to ever go see a college game there. No parking around the stadium

You've heard of betting with your heart?

I just took Rice +21 cause my boss is a narcissist dick. Loves his ND.
He sent a mail last year touting what he would be doing on Saturdays and listed the ND schedule.
I replied all and broke down his schedule and where the pitfalls were. I don't remember my predicition , they did a game or two better than I said.
He was down on his Irish by the 4th game.

2nd hlf play here at all?

<tbody>
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Aug 30[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]2155[/TD]
[TD="class: dd_tdLogo, colspan: 2, align: left"]2H PENN STATE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]PK-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_1708511_0_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o20½-110<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_1708511_-20.5_-110">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]

[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"] 8:20 PM [/TD]
[TD="align: left"]2156[/TD]
[TD="class: dd_tdLogo, colspan: 2, align: left"]2H CENTRAL FLORIDA (N)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]PK-115<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_1708511_0_-115">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u20½-110<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_1708511_20.5_-110">[/TD]

</tbody>

Back