*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

why can't they sell at sweet 16, final 4, etc?

been to several sweet 16 games, elite 8 and no booze

only booze I've gotten was at sponsored bowl games

I've never seen booze at a regular season game unless you are in a suite in the NCAA, any sport
gophers been selling beer for a couple years in designated areas. With the Vikes moving in for the next couple years, they have expanded alcohol sales to be throughout the stadium.

one of the best, I was in high school and went to San Diego for the Iowa/BYU Holiday bowl, Ty Detmer year

Only half of the stadium's concessions had beer sales for obv reasons, but I found that funny as fuck and what a money burner

one of the best, I was in high school and went to San Diego for the Iowa/BYU Holiday bowl, Ty Detmer year

Only half of the stadium's concessions had beer sales for obv reasons, but I found that funny as fuck and what a money burner

detmer a high school coach in Austin now

I didn't bet shit this 1st weekend, good thing last night, probably bad tonight

But the stinger is this AZ team total, just gonna take it w/a grain of salt. Woulda gotten smoked on Wazzou last night among others. Hate week 1.

Jesus just looked at tomorrow's games, glad I'm golfing

What shit, not until Clemson/Ga is anything remotely appealing unless you're a diehard or a degenerate

@ToddFuhrman: UCF will be w/out the services of top returning RB (William Stanback) & top WR (Rannell Hall) for undisclosed reasons (via @DonBestSports )

Back